Reviews for Little Big Sister
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Please update it, because this is a really well-written, well-thought of story and idea, with so much potential.
Infernus est in animo chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
UPDATE is all i ask.
I don't even want longer chapters or more proof reading as i would request of some authors since the length is always good to excellent while the quality is fantastic.
All i want is MORE.
please :(
pretty please _ยท
Baby Fawn chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
This looks real good. I hope you have not forgot about it lol. I am not complaining or anything it is just I read it and really like it. I read more of this story soon
Leez chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Are you ever going to come back to this story/ fic? I'm absolutely loving it and really want to see it continued! It has so much potential and is unique in the best of ways! It has too much potential to be/ stay abandoned! I really hope you come back to it/ us soon it is definitely my favourite one of your fics atm and I definitely want to see/ read more! (It is why I've read this fic atleast 3 times now and will likely re-read it again I'm the future. Please come back this soon!)

Best Regards,

Leez

P.S. I also wanted to ask if you've ever thought of writing your own "Narnia/ Alice McGee" challenge yourself? As it is DEFINITELY something I would like to see written, it sounds brilliant! (And I'd love to see it with the Susan/Alice pairing and how you portray it too!)
Analyn Rockwand chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
You just turned Ollivander into my favorite character here, right after Maria.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Serious overreaction to Ron He would hardly want to be in a compartment by himself and a white lye to make combo easier is hardly a lot
but I like this story quite a bit so far
Leez chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Uhhhh continue? Sorry but has this story been abandoned? It has been three years since we heard anything from you so I'm afraid that I feel compelled to ask. Hopefully it isn't and the next chapters in the works but I thought it would be better to ask. This has to be one of the best HP crossovers I've read so far. I'm really enjoying it and would hate to know that it will never be continued/ finished :/. Should I just give up on hoping that this fic will be continued? I sincerely hope not but after all this time it's really starting to loom like you've abandoned us/ this fic. Any news would be helpful/ appreciated.

Best Regards,

Leez
flashbeagle chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
This is the best bioshock story i have ever read ...seriously hope you update it's been so long since the last update please finish this story
flameslavier chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
This is a very good story
And I hope that you finish it
The fact you left it on a cliffhanger just make me more interested
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 4/21/2014