Reviews for Little Big Sister
DiaZeroGear chapter 6 . 2/3
And if you do redo or continue instead of a troll on halloween quirell could release a ironbig daddy) that dumbledore keeps to look nice in the dungeon and thinks a ancient golem only for it to become our freind because it’s a gentle giant like hagrid but you know scarier
DiaZeroGear chapter 6 . 2/3
Hope you get back to this it’s nice to see a good Harry Potter bioshock crossover
nathankill008 chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
this is a great story. you should continue it
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 12/14/2017
OHLookASquirrel chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
come back and update please D:
draco7347 chapter 6 . 4/18/2017
really love this story cant wait for awesome new chapters
Daisy-023 chapter 6 . 3/26/2017
After reading this multiple times I can see you put a lot of effort into making this believable, good job. Aside from occasional spelling errors (which happen to all stories regardless of writer talent or proofreading, so please don't feel like I'm criticizing you in a negative way) the only real problem I can see with it is that the scene transitions are rather hard to identify. My advice in this regard is simple: when switching scenes try adding a line break in whatever way you feel works, as an example I usually go down by one line after the end of a scene and add a centered "/" to signify a transition.
Well, that's my friendly advice to a fellow writer, now onto my assessment of the plot.
I can't help but feel that the whole "Dumbledore is evil" idea is overused to a ridiculous degree, but it's your story so I'm not going to tell you what to do. What I'm trying to think over is Dumbledore's motivations for wanting a "unified" world view that aligns with his ideals, as well as his hypocrisy in calling Eleanor a "heartless killer" and forbidding Fawkes from healing her when the Potters all but begged for her life.
The commissioned wands make for an interesting twist, as it causes me to speculate that maybe Dumbledore deliberately manipulated Tom Riddle into becoming Voldemort so that he could gain even more fame than he already had following his defeat of Grindelwald, using Maria as his pawn to off Voldemort then killing her and making it seem like an accident that he tried and failed to prevent.
On a final note, how the hell did Dumbledore not realise that Maria wasn't James and Lilly's daughter by blood? Granted there may be a superficial resemblance, and then there's the fact that most wizards don't look past the blatantly obvious, but still...
unknownwolf1996 chapter 6 . 3/6/2017
*has been waiting patiently for next chapter*
Tamha chapter 6 . 1/30/2017
I see this hasn't been updated in several years, but I like it quite a lot and will follow just in case you ever post more. (Unfortunately, about half of the Bioshock crossovers I've found are for Infinite, and I've not played that one as of yet. Besides, Rapture is awesome!)
Cantlogin chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
Hi Demonabyss,
This story is absolutely amazing! I love how you've interwoven the two lores. Please update this gem, it's awesome.
Many thanks
froper98 chapter 6 . 1/21/2017
Please update soon, it is so good, possibly your greatest work. the best crossover of bioshock ever
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
Great story so far
movice chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
one great story and one of the best crossover stories that I have ever read. The worlds are combined using lore from both worlds and in ways that make since. I don't feel confused reading it (even though I have played all three bioshocks) and the two mesh so well with your work. I wish to read more of this story but it appears that you have lost interest in this one. You are a great author if this story is anything to go by and please keep writing for this work is quite good.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Very good
javegar453 chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Really enjoying this story so far, can't wait for the next update, whenever that is