Reviews for Little Big Sister
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 6/15
Very good
javegar453 chapter 6 . 5/30
Really enjoying this story so far, can't wait for the next update, whenever that is
Infernus est in animo chapter 5 . 4/15
I have so far enjoyed this story quite a bit but am wondering when it will be updated.
The last time I did this the author confessed they had already written some more but had forgotten about it until I brought it to their attention.
Is this the case here?
I mean your other most recent update was only three days ago.
CrimsonSylvan chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
This is a very interesting story and I like the concept you came up with. What with Maria(fem-harry) being the daughter of Eleanor instead of Lilly and James along with access to plasmids including the one that gave her access to all the minds of Rapture. The mental defense is also interesting as I would love to see someone(aside from Snape) even attempt to get pass it since even if they do make it pass the water and deadly sea creatures they still have the big daddies/sisters the splicers(at least I think you kept them splicers) and then have to figure out what the representations of Maria's memories are after which if they did they would have to fight off splicers and big daddies/sisters to get to the little sisters. Plus there is the fact that in combat there are likely spells to block a person from using magic even if they can use it wandlessly but Maria could use both surprise and shock with her plasmids(minor pun there) and still kick ass. Anyway please get back to working on this story as I would love to see how you work out not only the rest of the first book but the others as well given how much your changing.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
WOWWEE! Pleeeeease continue! I am desperate for more! Old Voldemort's gonna get crushed by Maria, and I never noticed all these flaws with Dumbledore's plans and explanations. How did original Harry miss those?
amerdism chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up? Very exciting, will Maria ever return to rapture, Eleanor never said it was destroyed.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Hope you dissed to continue to write this story as it would be a shame if you left it unfinished.
Reichtangle chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
EternityDragon2610 chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Unfortunately this looks to be dead but I'll drop a fav just in case this suddenly returns to the land of the living.
bluebell chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
I love your story and want to know what happens next but it seems to me that you have abandoned this story, for the last time you up dated was March 16th, 2011, and it is now the year 2015.
I hope you have just been busy and still plan to up date, hopefully soon, if you are.

Please up date soon.
Two chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
I think luna being like her really suits her whole personality and fits her to a tea ! I know you have a job and ive seen you have updated recently this year so i cant wait for another chapter as i always like abit of dumble bashing ;) and i always like a fic that includes the diagon alley scene so bonus points ! :) anyways hope you update soon and have a nice day/night whatever your timezone :)
Tassadar112 chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Don't expect quick updates. That's acceptable, but if you want to update this story soon I think many people would be grateful. Brilliant story by the way been listening to "Little Sister" by Miracle of Sound while I read this.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Please update it, because this is a really well-written, well-thought of story and idea, with so much potential.
Infernus est in animo chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
UPDATE is all i ask.
I don't even want longer chapters or more proof reading as i would request of some authors since the length is always good to excellent while the quality is fantastic.
All i want is MORE.
please :(
pretty please _ยท
Baby Fawn chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
This looks real good. I hope you have not forgot about it lol. I am not complaining or anything it is just I read it and really like it. I read more of this story soon