Reviews for Snowflakes and Icicles
Cihuacoatl chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
I enjoyed this. Very well put together; I particularly appreciate the small number of typos! Thanks for writing :-)
mrstserc chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
I love this story! No idea how I missed it when you wrote it!
Lelouch's right hand chapter 37 . 9/22/2013
That was a super cool story! Thanks for sharing it with the world.
ll Kairi ll chapter 37 . 1/10/2013
Awwww what did they get each other?! _

But I absolutely loved the twist in the middle. Just when you thought the boys were over when they made it to the hospital, shit starts back up! :)

Great great greaaaat story! I really enjoyed reading it!

Kairi
ll Kairi ll chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
BOBBY TO THE RESCUE!
triangular peg ticks all boxes chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
we might get cookies or...we might get our throats cut like the bull of mithras! i snorted with laughter at this albeit hysterical laughter but laughter nevertheless! i am loving this story so far.
Sahkess chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
Alrighty, a little more coming up. I absolutely adored this story (in case my squeals of delight couldn't be heard around the world, although I'm fairly certain I may have woken some seals up in Antarctica), especially the adorable ending you've conjured up, and am so happy I stumbled upon it. It was written so well, perfect amounts of cliffhangers and humor and stress and anticipation and "oh crap what else can come flying at these guys"-just all so perfect. Your Sam and Dean have taken on lives of their own, a fantastic addition to the ones given to us on SPN (ah Jensen and Jared, how I love you), and you keep them in such good character. Thank you for taking the time to write this for all of us, and I look forward to delving my way into your other fics :)
Sahkess chapter 34 . 12/4/2012
"To face down a bunch of pagan-god-spawned creatures in a closed area with nothing but a fire axe while stuck in a wheelchair?"
Just too good. These boys, this story, your awesomeness...I'm in fanfic heaven.
Sahkess chapter 31 . 12/4/2012
Hehe...to blave...
These poor boys just can't catch their break, can they? Lucky for us, because this adventure is just so good. I love the storyline you've set up, all of the older festivities around Christmastime and New Years that people have forgotten about playing a role in the crazy monster frenzy.
Sahkess chapter 28 . 12/4/2012
Whoa, fuglies in the hospital...definitely not expecting that! More whump to come, and boys to the rescue?
Sahkess chapter 27 . 12/4/2012
Ah, Sammy comfort for poor Dean...I love it love it love it, thank you so much! still hungrily reading :)
Sahkess chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
I love how you write the boys...they're so much fun. I have to take a hiatus from reading for a work shift and I know I'm screwed because I'm going to be pining for the computer the entire time...definitely worth it though! Great job.
Sahkess chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
Ah! Rodents of unusual size! Loving this story more and more
Sahkess chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Hehehe...Bunnicula. I'm giggling like an idiot in my room :)
I wish I could read faster, this story is a blast and I can't wait to see what craziness is coming to play with the boys.
Sahkess chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Started silently reading this story, with plans of writing a small novel at the end with my praises of HOW FRIGGEN GREAT this fic is-seriously, you do Dean whump so well-and then I read the little shout out to your other story and just had to comment :D Seal with flippers of death! That story is fantastic and this one is right up there with it. Very well done, I look forward to reading the rest of this!