Reviews for Even Soldiers Need Love
FLASHFAN123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I like it.
MF 22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I'm not so sure it was rushed. Both had the very real and instinctual need for something real, something tangible. They were both immensely lonely, through absolutely no fault of their own, and each had struggled to fit in. Steve didn't understand anything about our time, and Jan was struggling to get Hank to notice her, and fit in as a superhero. A chance meeting with Steve cemented what Jan wanted, and what Steve needed and deserved. Jan is an amazing and stunning woman who respects and trusts Steve for who he is, rather than merely what he is. And Steve trusts and respects Jan for who she is. And as she said, the attraction was present for awhile. Thus, the groundwork for a lasting relationship had already been laid. All that was required was for someone to make a move. It may be unorthodox to have sex before even going on a date, yes. But given the way Steve and Jan are, it's not some casual fling. Jan is giving Steve exactly what he's yearned for and deserved, and Steve's giving her the attention and affection she deserves. He wouldn't ignore her as Hank did. Yes, Hank did show some signs of liking Jan, but he never acted on it. What was she supposed to do? Wait around forever, hoping for what might never be, and moping because of it?

Besides, people come together all the time for less things than the circumstances that brought these two together. It may not happen all the time, but it's not unheard of. And both would never assume anything, or become complacent. Especially with Jan's eventual pregnancy. Steve would do right by her. In fact, this would give him one more reason to fight for them.
Evadiva555 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Is this a oneshot? If it snot than can u update soooooooooonnnnnnnn?plz plz plz
tommyren chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Although I don't actually like the cp of Steve & Janet, it's a nice idea. Nice idea, keep up with your good work.
LadyHellKitty13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
HOW IS THIS ONLY RATED T!
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Sequel Please!
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Do you realize how much potential this story has for a chapter 2. it would be a crime not to make a chapter 2. You can't see it but i'm on my knees begging you for more. :)
joeyd505 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It was good but wish there was more details
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Haha love how you put NCIS in there.
Love the story! XD
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ooh! Janet! Getting a little ris-kay, aren't you?

Not bad. I also think Steve and Jan would make a cute couple, so I have no qualms about this.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Any chance of a sequal to this?
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
awww... sweet story. nice 2 have a new pairing.
Wasp9000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I'm impressed, you should do one on Hank and Jan!
Velincia chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I think it was ok. Can you do one where HAnk and AJnet get back together?
Blood Dragon XIII chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Great story. I believe a sequel is definitely in order