Reviews for Countdown to Christmas
Christine should be a cat! And wear a wedding dress! She should sing part of think of me. I don't know what Raoul should be but he should say "Christine daee where is your red scarf?"
Perhaps (with practice) figure skating. If you think about it it is a bit like dancing! And you can't convince me that Erik can't ballroom dance.
Phanatic chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
Rauol Should think why does she love me

Christine should sing think of me
Phanatic chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
Twister
Phanatic chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Very entertaining the story is so funny

And by the way the earlier review Right before this one was also me
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
I read the adventures of Erik and Erik
Jr. before I read this I know what Erik Jr. looked like this explains a lot. I bet that Erik was off to see Santa
Lady Elusive chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
Bravo I felt Christmassy and ended up here haha you made me laugh thanks :) Is the Erik more Gerad-y in this one or a different kind? He sounds delicious though I wish I had been under the mistletoe! Great job and funny Erik jr
oh-the-irony-13 chapter 31 . 5/29/2011
I LOVED this! It was hilarious!
Songbird of Night chapter 31 . 2/7/2011
Hello again: I thoroughly enjoyed this story, as well! It was hysterical! I'm disappointed I didn't discover it WAY sooner so that I could have spent some personal time with Erik! XD Anyway, great job!

~ Songbird of Night
theoddestcastle chapter 31 . 1/14/2011
Wow, you had me cracking up the entire hour I spent reading. It definitely made my day.
The Weaver of Words chapter 31 . 1/5/2011
Why not just do a year 'round thing like me?
safetypinstitches2712 chapter 29 . 1/1/2011
oh, you're a New Yorker too? Same here. And consider yourself lucky; my family is broke poor, so i probably will never see anything on Broadway. Yep, my life sucks.
safetypinstitches2712 chapter 28 . 1/1/2011
o god it's been too long! Sorry i haven't been on. too busy being lazy and drawing. Narnia? Well, that was random. Hmmmm, Raoul should be...a squirrel. And Christine a chipmunk, for obvious reasons.
Elizabeth Manette chapter 31 . 1/1/2011
!

IT'S ALL OVER!

JK, thank you so much for writing this fanfic, it was alot of fun to read and comment on!

Cant wait for the next fanfic, happy new year every one!
Neverland Child chapter 31 . 1/1/2011
Wow that was fun! Loved reading it, made me laugh! I stayed up till midnight... It felt strange when the clock said 12:00. Happy writing!