Reviews for Tell the Devil I said Hey
mcabi chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This made me cry so much! But, you know, it was the good kind.
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Gosh, I'll never understand why the writers broke Finn and Rachel up over something so STUPID, but whatever. You captured their thoughts and voices perfectly, and it all seems honest and very realistic. I just wish the writers would've given them a chance to work everything out instead of breaking them up so quickly; that's the only thing that doesn't sit well with me on this entire breakup. And the fact that Finn has the nerve to be mad at Rachel for cheating when he wasn't the most squeaky-clean, faithful, honest boyfriend either. At least, not to Quinn - but I guess the writers forgot about everything that happened in season one.

Anyway, I'm ranting. xD This is awesome, and I think you should write that reconciliation piece, because I don't think Finn and Rachel are getting back together anytime soon (not that I have a problem with angst or anything, but really).

Favoriting. :D
Quibily chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very good, heart-felt take. You're very sensitive to both characters' feelings. Keep up the great work!
Marie chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I liked your insight on this episode, I liked going into their heads through the scenes we've seen, amazing story!
musicallygleek235 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
and i'm bawling again!

that was, INCREDIBLE.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow. That was so great. I think you nailed Finn and Rachel. I look forward to your reconciliation piece. I need some happiness/fluff after that episode :( you really did an amazing job.
wigbee71583 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I'm glad you touched on how big of an idiot Finn was for appearing to flirt with Santana right after Rachel found out about the sex in the most humiliating way possible. I find Puck and Finn telling Rachel what she truly feels about the Santana thing, sort of insulting. She isn't allowed to have complex motivations about a boy who says he loves her, but does nothing to protect her from the rest of the club or Santana. Her experiences with Shelby and Jesse aren't even touched on and I think they were just as much of a betrayal as what Puck and Quinn did to Finn. Her thoughts about Kurt felt false. Again it was like you were taking away her complexity. She pinged on Kurt's loneliness in 2.04 way before anyone else and offered him an olive branch. She rallies the troops for him in 2.08 because she alone noticed how much more withdrawn he was. She seemed to be sad that he wasn't fighting her for solos. I think Rachel's feelings for Kurt are completely independent from Finn, and the show has highlighted that time and time again.

I think you are a amazing writer who is able to capture Finn's voice, and his perspective in the Finn/Rachel romance but for me, you don't give Rachel the same depth that Finn receives. The show silences Rachel's pov this season, and you seem to do the same thing.
Amy D chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You seriously understand Finn and Rachel. All their thoughts and feelings were described perfectly. Great job!
AlexisGleek chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, this was amazing! You really summed up all of Finn's true emotions and made him seem less of a jerk than he did in the last episode. This was so cute and even a bit depressing.
Ana chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Great job! You made me feel what they were going through and I have to say that I just love when that happens :)
LC 86 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
As always, AMAZING! You never fail to suprise me and you really are one of the most talent writers I've had the privledge to read the writing of. Please keep up the wonderful work and thank-you so, so much for writing. It is appricated by several!

Thanks again!
Vivss chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I loved that you wrote it! It makes me understand their whole situation a lot better. One of the things that bothered me through the episode was that it seemed Finchel, especially Finn, wasn't taking much time to think about what they're going through, so the break up was so suddenly for me, even though I was expecting something bad to come out.

I really appreciate your finchel fanfics! You write them so well! It made me feel a bit better now.
Gleek247 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I really truely hope they get back together soon. I cannot stand them breaking up. It makes me really sad. :(**** Finchel forever3
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
You really managed to make Rachel's up snd down emotions this episode make sense! and you made Puck realistic and likable- well done!
Nati Q to the X and the U chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OH MY GOD I WAS THINKING TODAY THAT FINN SHOULD SING THIS SONG AND IT TOTALLY MADE SENSE. YOU READ MINDS. :OOOOOOOOOOO I 3 YOU.

nice one shot btw (y)