Reviews for Tell the Devil I said Hey
hannah-jennifer chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I'm more mad at Finn than Rachel cuz when you think about it what he did was worse. First he kissed and ditched her. Then led her on only or her to be forgotting then he lost his Vcard and all she did was make out with someone. Great job
coffeevixen84 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Everything you write is brilliant. And perfect. And exactly what I need.

Last night's episode was the first Glee ever that I just completely didn't like, and I think it was because there were so many cavernous gaps between what Rachel and Finn were doing and what they were/weren't saying, and it was all just a mess to me, but not even in a dramatic way that made sense for those characters. It was just awful. (All in addition to Mr. Schue's grating and inappropriately harsh behavior towards Rachel which had me ranting at my television on three separate occasions. They all are "me, me, me" but she's the only one who gets screamed at for it? Not to mention all the cruel, not even glee related conversations he never bothers to put a stop too...like the one leading up to Santana's reveal.) At any rate, this helped calm me down and not hate Finn and blink confusedly at Rachel. I'm still disappointed and upset and desperately in need of a resolution of some kind (that I feel fits with these characters), but I feel much better having read this because you filled in all the holes that were killing me and you did it so honestly and believably, and even covered the things that have been bothing me all season about Rachel's character just feeling different than she did, feeling different than she should.

This is a horrible rambling review but my point is: Thank you. And you are unwaveringly awesome.
wood-u-like-2-no chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Good story. I figure the smart thing to do is either: A) get them back together in an episode or so, or B) take completely different storylines for BOTH characters. Really, they have to do an all or nothing approach for this situation to be reconciled. Good writing, and yeah, I can totally see both characters thinking this.
rachhudson chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. And I really really hope that Finn and Rachel fix things in the next episode.

Thanks as always for your wonderful fics. (:
girlgamer112 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Why are you not a writer for Glee? Seriously, you write better angst then they do.

I thought both were wrong on their actions, but I felt more sympathy for Rachel because to me, it felt like Finn wasn't trying hard enough to apologize to Rachel on the show. If he managed to make a better effort, Rachel probably wouldn't cheat on him with Puck.

Your characterization of Finn for this episode almost makes me want to hug him.. after this episode I was almost considering why Finn deserves Rachel in the first place and I wanted Jesse to come back too.. Your take on Finn/Rachel's perspectives on these scenes were wonderfully written and heartbreaking as well.

Keep them coming please!
CSM chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Beautiful as always this was even more heartbreaking than watching that scene I really hope u do write a reconcile fic cause I'm thinking that's not going to happen in the nex episode and that's really breaking my heart you got inside their heads perfectly
21 | « Prev Page 1 2