Reviews for Better Late Than Never
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Never read one were Ezio bottomed and it was pretty damn good! :D Excuse me while I clean up my drool...
Hypnos Nyx chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh My Gosh, this is the most beautiful, awesome and nggggh piece of Leo/Ezio I've ever read. I'm still in a post-fanfiction haze, so I guess that's it.
Zhen Yin chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow. Incredibly, wonderfully satisfying.
JadziaCee chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Amazing! I really enjoyed the innocent friendship Ezio and Leo have at the beginning of your story. Oh and your detailed description of Ezio's scarred up body... hawt!

And then with Leo asking him to model for him to paint. The way Leo asked him to undo his hair... that was so very sweet.

Whew... what a first kiss! I love how tentative Ezio was at first and felt rejected. But then when Leo responded... oh la la! That was erotic!

how you describe Ezio, like a chiseled Roman god... oh how yummy! And Leo gazing upon him, your description of ezio's slight erection and him touching himself slightly under Leo's gaze. Dirty dirty boy!

Leo is so sweet to Ezio, knowing this is his first time. I really like how gently you wrote him. Telling him not to worry and there would be time for lessons later.

It's really good how you leave some realities and details into the sex scene. Like hygiene issues, etc.. Makes more realistic.

Beautiful, erotic sex scene...This one shot was amazing. I loved it so much!
CinamonSwirls chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is such a beautiful story oh my god. I'm usually lazy and don't bother reviewing, but this really deserves it. I love the little moments between the two, and how.. Comfortable they are with each other. And it's so perfectly in character it made the story so much more realistic. This is the first story in which the descriptions fit the characters perfectly and I could picture them exactly as they are in my head. And as a reviewer has already mentioned, the little details really perfect the story - and they don't drag the story out either. It's a good balance. Plus, the feelings of the two were much more believable, especially when Leonardo was preparing Ezio.

Plus, it was hot. I'm not gonna stop reading this for a long time ;D

Overall, molto bene, a job well done!
CinamonSwirls chapter 1 . 4/21/2011

Plus, it was hot. I'm not gonna stop reading this for a long time ;D

Overall, molto bene, a job well done!
Uruk chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Yes...Oh hell, yessss... x3

Ezio the power bottom. I could so get used to that. So hot.

I just hope Salai didn't hear them, poor guy. xD
Hmm chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Great story but do you know what would make it better? Having Desmond wake up in the Animus at the end of that. XD
GW Katrina chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I find this is one of the best stories on the site for the Leonardo and Ezio pairing. There are a few hiccups where I think you might have lost a word or two, but I adore how you write them. It works beautifully, and I just adore the reactions they have to each other. And that, finally, Ezio let himself do something.

Just wanted to drop a note and say excellent story, and I'm happy to have found it so soon after discovering this fandom.
Bable-Fish chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh my god, this is amazing. It's so wonderfully detailed and realistic. All the little notes about graying hair and aging just made it so much better. It's inspiring to read about two lovers who finally got together over so many years despite all the tragedy and potential societal consequences. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Looooooooooooooved it !
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
XD That was so cute and sexy. Ezio, even though you're middle age, you're still so adorable and hot! And Leo! Rawr!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Heheee... MAKE UP FOR IT LEO!
kira1525 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
WOOT! Perfect Thing To Start Of My Day! 8D Great Job!
roelani chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
THIS... was a long, drawn-out sigh borne of so many years of friendship and repressed longings and you are a sort of god/goddess to me now.

Ditto previous reviewer; a couple grammatical mishaps, a few typos, but otherwise very well written. Flow is good, although I think the whole thing could benefit from a slightly slower tempo. Still, it's an extremely satisfying read.

Kudos for the way you write them both, in their old age... They are lovely and sentimental and it feels like a proper conclusion for all the little hints and games they've been through together over the years.

Much love :D