Reviews for The Shapeshifter: Surviving the Secrets
Shapeshifter chapter 7 . 4/24
This us really really good u should do some more chapters
Love the story so far! Keep writing! :)
Fairy of the Friz chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
*biggest puppy eyes*
Please continue this story! It's really quite good, and I want to know what happens next! _

Friz
x-ema-x chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I love this story, I can't wait for more, please attempt a few more chapters. Okay? Okay. (probably sounds a bit better said out loud,sorry)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Please continue this...
Is she really a borrower?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Is Maddie just a 'borrower'? Or can she 'really' shapeshift and mimic?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
But I thought the wolf-boy was a street kid?
tillyellen chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
love it! i am begging u to carry on
what happens when everyone else finds out she is a parasite?
when will she find out what the last "borrower", catherine, did?
how will she convince everyone she is'nt evil?
will she ever talk to dax about her brother?
will she turn out to be truly evil?
you can't hold me in suspence or YOU must be truly evil! and why stop at 15 chapters?
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Yay! And update :3 Awesome chapter :) Update soon! xx
ValkyrieVeela chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
"Also, whilst searching ravens for information, I found it that they bring bad luck and death."
That's crows, mate. Read The Hobbit - actually, The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion, any of them. They're epic.
C.C. Grace chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Good, gripping keeps the pace going. You've captured the characters very well, it's funny and believable! Love the new character and her feelings - very well done!
kaia2cool chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wiw wiwiw wiww woww oww woww wwwwwow wwiwnw wowownwowo wowwowo wow wow
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Really cool! Poor Maddy though! D: why's Luke being cold? Update soon! xx
Yentrouc-313 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I love this fanfic, it is exactly what i need to read now i have re and re read the shapeshifters about a hundred times. thanks for a good read and i cant wait to read more :D
KrisWitherKay chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Absolutely love the fic so far, gotta say I was kind of worried about Maddy's character development for the first couple of chapters, but the more chapters you post she seems to become more of a person in my eyes.

One thing that I can't ignore though, is the MASSIVE gap between the Published date and the Updated date. I haven't been religiously been following this fic like some others so do you have any idea about how long a delay we'll have to wait for the next chapter. Like a fortnight? A month?

Sorry if I sound a little ragey, it happens sometimes -.-