Reviews for Narutos Desires
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
It should have been just him & Hinata
Takai153 chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Great chapter! So glad to see Shion, and I love the use of Shadow Clones! Wish this wasn't the last chapter.
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I love how Naruto calls Hinata hime since it suits her quite well! I enjoyed this brilliant lemon of this pairing and I hope you make more in the future.
Lionheart chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Rofl I love how you redid your whole story to match what's happening 3 years AFTER you first published it
bankai777 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
shion sure knows how to make naruto really happy.
Leaf Ranger chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Hmmm. very nice, very smexy. XD Excellent work here. XD
llazo4108822 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I love this fanfic.
akbar.reynanda.9 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Fast update!
the truth chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
There are alot of retarded yaoi fangirls and some disgusting freaks with a mother complex who write those stories.
bankai777 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
it sure looks like that naruto and amaru are having fun.
Takai153 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Great lemons, though I wish you'd have Naruto use shadow clones to gangbang the women. Maybe in the future?
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Ahhhh. Nice. Three way with two princess's. Awesome. XP;

And i agree on the rants man. Really jsut messed up BS there. *sighs* I hope Anko is okay.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Oh wow. Very nice chapter! So Koyuki was next huh? Awesome. Cna't wait to see which wife get's it next.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hmmm. Overall, pretty good work here. you've got a few spelling and grammer mistakes, but still, not bad at all. *nods* Keep it up man.
Kingkakashi chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
A good chapter and you get better and better with each lemon you write. My only drawback on this chapter was I didn't know who Haruna and Toki were? I had go to Naruto wikia to look them up. So not really knowing the characters, I think I would have more enjoyed a Naruto/Kurenai/Anko threesome, but that's just me. Good luck with the next chapter and take it easy.