Reviews for Thump
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Now that is some serious hotness!
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Good job ladies. Finally read this and I really enjoyed this. Like how the girl called carlisle jaspers daf. Embarrasing. Great job. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
One of the best I've read in a long time. Y'all did great on this.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You could say I'm someone who knows about good slash. Since I read it a lot. I know good slash when I see it.

I don't even ship this pairing, at all. I don't like Carlisle in this kind of fics normally, but you've done well. I liked it.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was hot!
malleelee chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
With a husband who is a university professor, and a son who drums professionally, I had thoughts about your story that were along non slash tracks. The second and third times I read this piece, I was able to remove my reality and enjoy yours. Let us face the fact that I love cock-on-cock. a lot. Thank you both for the pleasure.
lazykate chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Rawr! Very hot, and I like the writing voice you have in this, great job!

Hugs,

Kate
busymommy chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Holy hell that was Hot!
sunystone chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was hot!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Aw. man! That was so hot, but you left me wanting more.
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
very great story, Jasper and Carlisle are hot and naughty, yet caring and loving. I loved it very much!

Thanks for putting it out there for us to read!

xx
Creed757 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
So hot!, This would make a really fuck hot awesome chapter fic, if you ever decide to go for that it would be awesome. Jasper and Carlisle are such a complex couple.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You have my vote most definitely. You ladies and this story were amaaaazing. I love a good Carlisle story and man alive this one was it! I love that he and Jasper are so different but they are so good together. And the sex - oh so hot. Two is definitely better than one.

Although I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind a few more chapters with these two. Just a few... How they met, some sex, if they live together, some hot sexy times, who knows them as partners in their private life, smutty smut, and maybe some naked time.

Good luck in the contest!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010