Reviews for Arthur's One True Love
orcafan1 chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Please update soon. Very exciting ending and i would love to read more
Ravendust6 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
awsome please update soon
PlayMate1964 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Wow! You should update! PLEASE!
ROSECookie chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Great job, keep going, I can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
WONDERFUL! Please continue!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
good story! please update again soon!
parchment faery17 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
You have to update. Please update.
Facebook addicted.x chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Please update soon i really love this story and can not wait to see how everything turns out, i love the idea of Merlin having a twin and i think this story is very well written so again, please update soon!
Shaybo27 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
I love stories where Merlin has a twin. Especially where they fall in love with Arthur ;) Anyways! Great story, love it and update soon! ;D
Put me through to the pentagon chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
I really like this story! Please update soon
Evil E. Evil chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
very nice
err chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
It was difficult read and understand, it also seemed like you just randomly added things with no build up. I liked the character though. Her relationship with Authur was too easy and unbelievable, and I am a huge fan of the show and Authur is nothing like that.

I would suggest a beta and a redo of all chapters. It has great potential of being a great story!
Superdani4Ever chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
thanks for the new chapter!

That is one creepy dude!

"I'm home right now, and I'm not leaving it."-SOMEBODY HELP!

Leave her alone-about time!

DianaCosta chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
i liked the chapter

cant wait to see how they're gonna pull it off

i was curious

you said you watched the trailer for season 4, but was it the real one? or fan made?

i cant find anithing that isn't fan made
Superdani4Ever chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
thanks for the new chapter!

I guess marrying someone you love and spending your lives together-that's so sweet!

"What's happening between us?"-ok,that's depressing :(

"All I know is this beats faster the second you walk into the room. When you're near me all I can think about is you and if you're not then I can't concentrate. I... I think I care deeply about you."-now I'm crying!

I found it therapeutic to move my hand slowly up and down his body-who woulnd't?

"I. Am. Not. Going. To. Lose. You."-YOU GO BOY!

at how strong both our feelings could have become in such a short space of time-ohhh,as if you didn't know!

Well, Will, its nice to meet you. I'm Prince Arthur-LMAO!

I mean he was such a kind, level headed man-WHO?

"Don't be, I'll look after you."-cryign again

WHAT?Man,I'm so depressed right now :(