Reviews for Wildflower
ChildofAquarius chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Say! You're quite the Poet Lauriete,also! Wow! Very Good! May I share,One of My own? Resentment/Love
It wasn't my fault,that you "hit the wall",
Screaming out,as a Mad Waterfall,-
-You want attention? Give it to me,-
-What was your Deal? No one to see,-
-or feel your pain? the Center of the -
-Universe,the Force that drives my -
-Heart,is Love.I love not your actions,-
-but Love me for me,too.

I would also say,to Toki,if I could:I agree,Dear One,Dethklok does love you,as I do,all of You: I think Skwisgaar acts as he does because,basically he never got the emotional and Physical attention,from his Mother,partly because she missed the spotlight,so to speak,and so,she acted as she about right? I mean,he cares,but he doesn't know how to show the right kind,of care,Right? please email me Ya!
WinsomeElfGirl chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
My Dear FlowerChild:I,as Your Fellow Earth Child,Couldn't be more Thrilled,with Your Stories:)This Brought back some mixed memories and feelings,about my past,too,but,Like Toki,I Think you and he helped me,to move on,too:)

Just one other Thing:again,who gives a Flying Frog in a the guys or any of them,are gay or not: Keep the Pickles/Toki Mix,but just make sure,the Boys stay friends,and get closer,ok?:)

I know you are Busy,with School and all,but please write me when you can: ,or,at :) I really feel a Bond with you,and hope we can be friends and share stories,and write together:) Stay Cool:) Love those Dethklok Guys:)
NataSept chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
the way you made Skwisgaar is sickening. you're a great writer, it's just hard to read about Toki being so abused. but i'm only on chapter 6, so hopefully Toki beats the shit outta him soon. :P
MidnightClouds chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
DON'T BE A DICK, BE A DUDE, SKWISGAAR!

JBVDSBEANAM. I did not, one bit, like Skwisgaar in this fanfiction. Not even for a second!

I mean, who can be so mean and abusive to Toki? D:

It's like beating a child, a puppy, and a baby kitten at the same time!

But I honestly loved this fic to death. All the emotions came through crystal clear. There were some parts I was even tearing up at. :'D

P.S. The part, where Toki asked Pickles to tell him the story of how he first met Toki, I started smiling so bad. I just love the Snakes N' Barrels image of Pickles. 8D
Slegger0404 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
A-ma-zing. This is just incredible. When I was reading the part with Toki arguing with Skwisgaar, I was once again screaming "Show em' Toki!" at the computer screen like a nut. And when Toki finally punched him, I lost it. I love all of the flashbacks in this story, especially the Hotel scene and the dreams Toki had about Danby. They add a lot to the story. And of course I just love the way Pickles cares about Toki so much, it's just so adorable. As much as I enjoy all of your Toki/Pickles stories I think this one is my favorite (Unlovable is a close 2nd...I think...I duuno they're all freak'n awesome). Seriously you just seem to have an infinite amount of stories with these two, and they're all so darn creative. Can’t wait for the next story, happy holidays!
Panic chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
Finally Skwisgaar gets what was coming to him and yaaay for more poki action love this keep up the good work this made my day seeing this updated
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
can't wait to read the rest of this!
Panic chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Ok just caught up on all the chapters this is super sad that toki's first love died and he never got to mourn it this poor kid had been through some serious shit its a good thing that Pickels is there to help him trough it and I totally love the idea of toki's flower collection I can't wait for them to get together and dude totally happy that Toki and Skwisgaar are no more yaaay for some poki loving time
Slegger0404 chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
I wanted to jump through the computer and beat the crap out of Toki's dad for being suck a jerk. You wrote that scene out so well. Every detail was so vivid and real. I really thought I was watching (reading) a Dethklok episode or something, I dunno. But man that was a deep chapter, awesome awesome awesome.
Slegger0404 chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
…I can’t even think of how to begin to describe how amazing this story is. Seriously. I’m loving how it starts off with Toki and Skwisgaar, it’s a nice twist. And all these flashbacks about Toki and his father freaken blew my mind, so intense. I love how Toki got his guitar, met Skwisgaar, met Pickles...just freaken everything. The Danby story was sweet and sad. Ahh this whole story is just so awesome! I feel so bad for Toki, but Pickles is right there making everything better for him ahhhh this story! xD And the lullabies, nice touch, just everything is awesome. Can't wait for more.
Panic chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Whoot I was happy to see a new story from you after a lame day at the salon and thank you for the special thanks I believe you deserve the great reveiws for writing poki stories so moving on this story is different from your others the beginning already explaining why Toki would stay with Skwisgaar I'm getting excited to what is going to happen next I have no clue where this story will go but I do know that I must know what Pickles is going to have to do to get his norwegian bon-bon away from the evil swedish fish I can't wait for the next update keep well and continue the great work

Panic
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
can't wait to see more of this story!