Reviews for The Restless Nights Series
Jacob chapter 5 . 10/17/2017
Ahhhh I was looking for some smut, sorry i didnt read every single paragraph haha . anywayyy... this story is so great and so fucking hot and it makes me feel all weird and happy and everything. and.. damon is SO damon whoa... 5 stars :')
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
Wow , that was incredible. Each chapter just built the intensity more and more. I'm not sure if you are still seeing if people are reading your stories here or not, but I loved this series. It was amazingly powerful. Your way with words and the depth of the emotion you are evoking I could only dream of writing like that. I'm a mom of 4 and just started writing again the last few years as my me time . I'm hard core Delena fan too and love the slow burn. Thanks for a great series and i will find time to read more of your stories! Wishing you the best
Julie chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
I know im a few years late, but holy christ this was good! A my friend
sup3rN00b chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
I know I'm a little late on the draw here, but I'm just recently discovered how to navigate fanfiction and wandered to your page from another author. Your work is really really great and I'm sure I'll read everything you've written, but I have to send you a review and let you know I LOVED this restless nights series. It's hard to find well written smut that actually has well written plot and story to it. (No pun intended). I'm sorry to hear you were plagiarized. That's awful!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Amazing, need more fanfictions like this
trish chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Hot damn. 4 years and I've only read it now is my only regret. :))
DElenaLover4Ever chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Whew! Indeed, that was HOT STUFF and it doesn't help that I was reading this while lying in bed, too tired to even set up.
I need more Damon Alone Time in my life.. Or perferbably my OWN Damon.
And that last chapter was just.. Wow! I'm still trying to clear my head so I'm a bit speechless..
Yeah okay bye before I embarass myself ;)

Xoxo
-Jasmine.
Killjoy4322 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I like this story... (smirks)
TashaRose chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
ROFL ... speak of the devil and he appears. LOL
TashaRose chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Excellent !
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh I am sure Damon is 100 times better than Stefan.
southern grace chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Holy shit! That was intense and totally hot! But there is no way she could have held her orgasm that long.
Serieanimemangafan chapter 4 . 4/16/2013