Reviews for We Climbed So High Once
missblueeyes63 chapter 10 . 1/13
So good yet so sad. Thanks for writing this story.
bjq chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
awesome
Kinda hope the Charly & Jessie were alive and the FBI covered it up
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Beautiful
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Gosh you let me cry! twice in this chapter! I really love it
cindythechef chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
oh my gosh I hate you so much right now (teasing) am in sloppy ugly tears right now. This was a beautiful story. The scene with him talking to his son OMG. GREAT JOB
Leonora Chris chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
*sob, tears, sob* you trying to kill me with heart ache here..?
one of the best ncis stories i've read...
the-phoenixette chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Love it!
jinxcat21 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Okay, the image of Tony leaving Gibbs at a loss for words had me laughing. No one leaves Gibbs at a loss for words. If you could please write your version on how Tony and Gibbs met, that would be awesome! :)
jinxcat21 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
That last line made me wince. I wish this was a tv episode so I could see the evil smile on Fornell's face as the screen becomes black and white. :)
Mickey-Phil chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Love it!
prince-bishop chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
what a great story poor Tony now going see his second love hope it works out for him
Chuck chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Fabulous story. I really bought into Tony going through all that before DC. I like a little more angst and h/c but I can appreciate the fact that you kept a light hand on the emotional stuff. That is more in keeping with the series.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
This is an amazing story. I love it. It could probably be made into a full season. lol Keep writing. How does Jeanne take the news?
Teri chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very nice. I just read this story for the first time. I can't help wondering how Tony's talk with Jeanne went. Any chance of an epilogue? Either way, very mice story. Thank you!
Calamitynexus chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Just FYI-The Wrath of Khan lines at the end are actually from Charles Dicken's Moby Dick. Khan quotes Dickens and Kirk quotes Shakespeare all through out that movie.