Reviews for We Climbed So High Once
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Gosh you let me cry! twice in this chapter! I really love it
cindythechef chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
oh my gosh I hate you so much right now (teasing) am in sloppy ugly tears right now. This was a beautiful story. The scene with him talking to his son OMG. GREAT JOB
Leonora Chris chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
*sob, tears, sob* you trying to kill me with heart ache here..?
one of the best ncis stories i've read...
the-phoenixette chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Love it!
jinxcat21 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Okay, the image of Tony leaving Gibbs at a loss for words had me laughing. No one leaves Gibbs at a loss for words. If you could please write your version on how Tony and Gibbs met, that would be awesome! :)
jinxcat21 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
That last line made me wince. I wish this was a tv episode so I could see the evil smile on Fornell's face as the screen becomes black and white. :)
Mickey-Phil chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Love it!
prince-bishop chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
what a great story poor Tony now going see his second love hope it works out for him
Chuck chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Fabulous story. I really bought into Tony going through all that before DC. I like a little more angst and h/c but I can appreciate the fact that you kept a light hand on the emotional stuff. That is more in keeping with the series.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
This is an amazing story. I love it. It could probably be made into a full season. lol Keep writing. How does Jeanne take the news?
Teri chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very nice. I just read this story for the first time. I can't help wondering how Tony's talk with Jeanne went. Any chance of an epilogue? Either way, very mice story. Thank you!
Calamitynexus chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Just FYI-The Wrath of Khan lines at the end are actually from Charles Dicken's Moby Dick. Khan quotes Dickens and Kirk quotes Shakespeare all through out that movie.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
i watched these 80s shows and liked them.

This was a very well thought out story. Very creative and seems like it took time to get all the characters right.

Tony riding and owning a Harley.

Poor Tony what a shame. His life before was like it never existed.

Glad in the end he had written proof.

As always he has Gibbs there and he know what to do or say for Tony.
newboy chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
A terrific story, could there be a sequel with Jeanne and tony. I imagine it would be difficult at first, but after she heard the whole truth from him about everything, maybe they could start over again. It would be nice to see.