Reviews for Normal
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 1/12
love it
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Lol. I think I'm with Don on that last one. Poor little twerp. That was hilarious though.
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was fantastic! I love Charlie and Don kid fics, and this is definitely one of the best out there. Thanks for sharing it! :)
epalladino chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I liked this story. I can definitely see this happening and can understand Don's resentment and acting out. That being said, the subject is too sexually suggestive for a K rating. This needs to be at least "T".
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was to say the least interesting. I think there are topics that are a little uncomfortable and this one is it. I have 7 brthers an believe when tehy askes I was all to kind to explain an get them books now my own sons they have teh internet an have asked a few question. I just am not sure teh end fit as well as it could have.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I really like the way you write Don and Charlie as kids. It all seems very real. And Don's blantant cry for attention in this story is certainly believable and understandable. I even liked his prank - definitely something a "troublemaker" like Don would do for laughs. Especially since Thomason sounded like a jerk.

I admit I had a little trouble with Don's "trying not to be too graphic" explanations to Charlie at the end. It's something I've never read in a kidfic before and not sure it belonged. I did, however, love the ending with Don proclaiming his genius brother was normal after all.