Reviews for Kids Who Pull the Wings Off Flies
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I was at work when i read this the first time, so it had to wait till i got home and got some sleep to review. I love the Idea of this honest to go and Mets IS that sort of boy. but what i think is interesting is that i can crealy picture Hal outside his house with a magnifying glass roasting ants. which of course means that i have to ask if you can do a second part to this for after Megs is the new Hero. her boss can become reinterested in the idea again and ask her to look into it. she already knows that Megs isn't the type. she'd just have to interview . . . well Hal at the very least. though you could through some of the video game villians in too if you wanted. Delic and the rest of that squad.

Either way the idea for a second chapter hit me really hard after i read your piece and i thought i would pass it along. better for it to get stuck in your brain then mine.

All in all a truly lovely piece that simply and blatently shows which one is the real hero.

Ja ne
Kat
The Bloodless chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
love Megamind's rant at Metro man!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
hmm
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is really deep and interesting. I can see Megamind like that. He seem like the sensetive, humane type who actually hated violent just like me. People just don't understand and think them weird.

I like when megamind say "Did I oull their wings"

Megamine may think they are drone but he doesn't pull their 'wings' or torture them
Beawr chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awww... Megamind was horrified at the prospect at killing flies... and calls himself a villain?
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was quite well done. Stars and things. I especially liked the style of the off-the-record conversation.
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awe, this was sweet. :)
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I feel for Megamind.
Niori chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was great. And wow, was it ever insightful, and probably one of the best character peices I have read on this entire sight. Great job.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
...weeeeeird.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was great! I loved Megamind's freak out! You tell him!
Chelsea Deanne chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
nicely written character piece
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Why have I not reviewed this story?

Anyway I love this, it's great, the characteristion was spot on

and the way Megamind left in huff, could clearly picture that.

Are you planning a sequel or something like that?

Because that would be awesome.

Again, great job )
Daiyu Amaya chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
you know this was really a great read. I don't think anyone has written this kind of story as well as you!
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was very disturbing actually. What an amazing metafoor. It made me shudder.

I cannot function when I'm this angry!

Gave me the chils. Never saw him like this.

Amazing!