Reviews for Closed Doors
messersmontana chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was good, I hope you write more.
FireEthereal chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Nice. I like that.

Not sure I could really see it happening but I like the way you wrote it, and am I right the ending is implying that she is going to talk to Zane instead of them?

I like the little mention of ROUSes, and the opening in general about a broken elevator not having anything to do but wait. I could see where that really would frustrate Jo.

When you got down to the end where she figured it out it made me smile. Locking her in an elevator to force her to talk things out, all I can think is that it worked for S.A.R.A.H when she didn't want Carter to leave Eureka. (Season 1 ep11. I love S.A.R.A.H.)

I like the ending of this. Can't really explain why, just the defiance of it appeals to me. Also really liked the statement: "Carter would have told them it was a bad idea but they never listened to him until it was too late." Its very true. No one listens to Carter.

For 1000 word challege, good job.
Wyndes chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oooh, love it. Love the "she'd talk. Just not to them." I'm not sure Jo would actually feel so resentful of Grace, but she'd definitely have the right to.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Great job!
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Yeah I have to admit I was kind of irked on Jo's behalf when Henry, who was the one who told them not to say anything in the first place, was all "I have a crush on my wife, so I'm gonna blow this one right out of the water". Jo and Jack are the ones who took the punches on this one, for sure. Jack could've gotten off really easy with Tess if he'd just been like "Well I'm not really the same guy you were dating, as such..." but he stepped up, to say nothing of poor Jo.