Reviews for Scarred Heart in Hand
Heuress chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
That was so awesome! I loved this story so much! Everyone's relationship with each other was amazing and totally believable! You should write another story of this universe... perhaps before they graduated? :D
fierysuzaku chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
LOVELY.
BEAUTIFUL.
This fic freaking awesome.
I don't know what else to say. I LOVE IT.
Everything was so balanced and not too focused on romance but with friendship as well.
I love the trio here. They're perfectly portrayed here.
As a Fruk fan I really liked how Francis and Arthur's relationship went. It was so bittersweet. But sweet all the same.
Good job! :D
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Oh god, that was beautiful. Even the pairings I don't ship... they were heart breakingly amazing. I cried a bit. I always have a soft spot for the BTT I don't know why and your story made me soften even more. Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
This was beautiful. It was so touching, yet realistic in a way where everything works out, but not quite perfectly or how it was expected to be. The story wasn't sickeningly sweet, like a lot of stories are. Not that that's bad, but sometimes something sad really brings out what reality is like. It shines light on how, after highschool you will loose connection with lots of your friends and how it hurts. This was great.
lady of storm and lightning chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I don't know if I've reviewed before, but I just felt you should know this chapter is extremely touching. I love how ordinary everything is! How Elizaveta got rejected from a job, how she's pregnant now, how Gilbert missed their wedding. Your portrayal of Gil is wonderful. He's so in character! He would behave like that if he hadn't seen Ludwig for such a long time, and of course he would miss Roderich and Elizaveta's wedding. And he has so much depth, more than the whole "I'm awesome" line which some authors make him repeat like a robot without anything else behind it :/
Heavenly Sacrifice chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was really good ! I literally sat on my couch for a couple hours reading this entire thing ! You're an amazing writer.
BlueBowTies chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
Aww, I do love a happy ending! The characters were as lovely as always, and Ludwig with Bella was soooo cute! I can totally see that one happening. Thanks again for the amazing story, I can't wait to read more of your work!
BlueBowTies chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
As it's the end of part 1, Imma leave a review here as well. :)

Just as good as every story of yours I've read so far if not better. I was actually brought close to tears at a few points, maybe because it hit so close to home. Going into senior year this year has me thinking of all the hard stuff, and what Francis, Gilbert, and Antonio are going through is basically what I'm going to be going through this year. I'm nearly terrified for it. You write in a way that attaches readers to the characters in each of your stories, and I think that's what makes me love each of your fics so much. Being able to feel the same as the BTT and being able to connect with the emotions their each going through makes them seem much more real and the story almost becomes personal. You have an amazing skill; I selfishly hope you keep writing forever! :)

Once again, amazing job, and I can't wait to read part 2!
BlueBowTies chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Ok, I've never copied a pasted lines before now, cause authors don't need reminding, they wrote the stuff, but... gah, I'm gonna do it...

"Mm, smells awesome, Toni! Oh, and hey grumpy Italian dude! How're ya today?"

"Grumpy," Lovino snapped, crossing his arms over his chest. Gilbert grinned.

"Excellent!"

Ohmygod best line I think I have ever read! I legit laughed out loud for ages upon ages. Good thing I'm alone non? Or else I probs would've looked like a little bit of a freak. :P
Anyways, grade A work as always! I love how you capture the dynamics of the BTT so well! They have such a close bond together, and it's really different from everyone elses, so a lot of people write it really awkwardly, but as always, your character is spot on! Can't wait to keep reading this fic, and more of your work. Awesome job!
Cactus Luv chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Hey this is a really late review but I just thought I'd say that this story is amazing :) it's clever, original, well written, and has an actual plot that makes perfect sense! Really great job you did here :D
Akakata7 chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
Incredible. I love this fic... Amazing. Nice real life situation on friends having to leave each other... Brilliant. Almost all of my favorite pairings as well. Wonderful. Thanks for writing!
shugo tensai chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
I really like this story, I think that it was well written and that the emotional aspect of the story was well portrayed. Especially the chapter's when they were gettng ready to go to collage. This story is very sweet and beautiful. Keep up the good work '-
Readers-Section chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Darn. Too short. Well, no, to be fair you've pretty much wound the story up fine. I'd just have liked it to go on longer. More exposition on the PruCan relationship maybe, a little more to see how Arthur and Francis will be doing, maybe a bit more on Gilbert getting over his isolation-ism...but as I said, it's a personal wish. The story was fantastic, and although I liked the first part a bit better, I don't think the second was redundant at all. It was sobering, seeing how people and relationships can change and it was cute seeing so many people happy at the end. I really liked this story, it was a wonderful read.
Readers-Section chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Finally, they're comfortable with each other again! It's very real, the way you've shown how people drift apart. Not nice, but real, which is something I appreciate here. I'm glad there was a part II, epilogues are always cool. And Bella is so cute, she needed to be introduced.
Readers-Section chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Heh, I'm not a fan of the Trio being together like THAT, but it's so cute here that it works without bothering even a prejudiced person like me. This story is really resonating with a lot of my life and I guess pretty much everyone's life. Change happens and you have to accept it. I think what I like a LOT in this story is that every character has a different way of dealing with an fcing these changes. It's awesome that everyone is distinct and layered, not just teenage stereotypes.