Reviews for Burning Vengeance
TRN4242 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
This is awesome, I was hoping there would be more when I wandered back to this. I made an account just because you deserve some props for this story.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
This chapter is so beautiful. The ending surprised me. I did not realize corrupt man was part of SEELE.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Both the chapter and the omake are incredible.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Oh? It makes sense (Ghost) Riders exist elsewhere. Though that does deepen the Kamen Rider theme.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Good chapter. Oh yes, good chapter
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Beautiful. And I am glad he has interest in Kamen Rider. The analogy is not lost on me.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Archnecromancer King chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Thanks for the story!

Hmmm, I really liked Yui as an assassin! When the smartest woman mundso wants to kill someone, she really does it with style! She should have solved the problems with SEELE herself and not left her husband. He put everything to lose in the original due to insanity and obsession.

I almost regretted for Ramiel, he was always one of my favorites despite being eccentric ... and simpleton (not to say dumb!)

Thank you again for your hard work and for sharing your story with us, good luck to your life and work and your muse bless you more and more forever!
Archnecromancer King chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Misato bellowed, "THERE ARE NO! RATIONA!L PEOPLE! IN! THIS! SERIES!

Unfortunately, this is the honest truth! Now I'm sad!

Archnecromancer King chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Thanks for the chapter! Good fight!

Mephistopheles is a father figure rather than Gendo and a very reasonable boss! Unfortunately, to keep the cosmic equilibrium, when the Hell progresses, is Heaven who gets the idiots, but that's life!

P. S.: Poor Hikari! She hardly knows what awaits her! The worst is that I think she'll end up liking the story: it's almost like poking a wound, although hurt you and know that if you do not tinker with it, the pain would end, you do .
Me chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Noooooooo don't hold the fic hostage :) I really enjoy this one. It has good pacing, but I wanna see some more romance :P Also, I really like how you characterized the Angels. It fits.
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Please don't lose interest! This story is an awesome one! I have read quite a few different "Shinji becomes empowered/actually gained a spine with balls included" stories, but this one is the most entertaining and captivating to read.

I wish I could have seen what Shinji had done to the kaiju sized purple dildo, but it's your story so I won't harp on that too much. Can't wait to see more if you still have the motivation to continue!
kroz phantomville chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Superb story. Would love to have a Shinji- Yui love scene. Can't wait for Shinji to use helfire to upgrade 01.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
What surprises me is that you used the Sonic The Hedgehog the movie I should have thought of that for my story. What doesn't surprise me is that you used elements from Metal Gear Solid. I never heard of the beast from 20,0000 fathoms. But nice job all the same Kasier. When will Yui and Shinji meet again?
chaosronin chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Nice stuff. A very diffrent way to take Eva. The old men are in a panic now. Looking forward to see what comes next