Reviews for Burning Vengeance 1: You Are (Not) Forsaken
Archnecromancer King chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Thanks for the chapter! Good fight!

Mephistopheles is a father figure rather than Gendo and a very reasonable boss! Unfortunately, to keep the cosmic equilibrium, when the Hell progresses, is Heaven who gets the idiots, but that's life!

Thank you again for your hard work and for sharing your story with us, good luck to your life and work and your muse bless you more and more forever!

P. S.: Poor Hikari! She hardly knows what awaits her! The worst is that I think she'll end up liking the story: it's almost like poking a wound, although hurt you and know that if you do not tinker with it, the pain would end, you do .
Me chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Noooooooo don't hold the fic hostage :) I really enjoy this one. It has good pacing, but I wanna see some more romance :P Also, I really like how you characterized the Angels. It fits.
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Please don't lose interest! This story is an awesome one! I have read quite a few different "Shinji becomes empowered/actually gained a spine with balls included" stories, but this one is the most entertaining and captivating to read.

I wish I could have seen what Shinji had done to the kaiju sized purple dildo, but it's your story so I won't harp on that too much. Can't wait to see more if you still have the motivation to continue!
Kroz Phantomville chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Superb story. Would love to have a Shinji- Yui love scene. Can't wait for Shinji to use helfire to upgrade 01.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
What surprises me is that you used the Sonic The Hedgehog the movie I should have thought of that for my story. What doesn't surprise me is that you used elements from Metal Gear Solid. I never heard of the beast from 20,0000 fathoms. But nice job all the same Kasier. When will Yui and Shinji meet again?
chaosronin chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Nice stuff. A very diffrent way to take Eva. The old men are in a panic now. Looking forward to see what comes next
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
looks great so far. keep it up.
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Good and funny chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Good intro
VanFanle chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Nice chapter it's nice to see an update after so long. I look forward to the next chapter.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Hey, at least you're getting reviews for your efforts. I'm working on A Maddening Cause, and nobody reviews it as much as I want them to, instead just following and favoring, among my other works. Nice chapter. Keep up the good work. I want to see this story to its conclusion. Perhaps you could review A Maddening Cause and tell me what you think of Shinji being what he is I. The story.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »