Reviews for Burning Vengeance 1: You Are (Not) Forsaken
LordOwl chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
This is...pretty fucking awesome!

I was kinda wary when I saw Mephesto breaking the fourth wall, but the story's too hilarious to pass up. Hope you keep updating.
Reikari chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
I like it. Not much you should change, I think.

If you're trying to make yourself motivated, try writing a really, and I mean really silly and stupid chapter. If it works, post it. If not, you'll be sure to come up with a few ideas for the real chapter.
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
LOL nice humor story joke man LOL
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
... i think i got mind fuck on this one O_o
Crofty666 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Is Quasimodo going to show up? What about Harry Potter?
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
..oh god i love this and two things...

1 you should have thr slut show up later sometime to deliver a package from mephisto to it so she was apparently reborn a succubuss when she went to hell after choking on

2...in chapter 3, hunchback of notre dam.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
(Chuckles) Basically what you're asking for are suggestions? right? Well then here's one Yui no matter where should keep in touch with Shinji through..I don't sucubbus messaging after all Gendo doesn't know that Yui is up and about and Yui and Shinji want to keep it that way . I Still think he should have his own motorcycle. courtesy of Cliff and of course Shinji LIVES ON HIS OWN! plain and simple brother
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Is the Pope, Lucius Malfoy?
Moonstone Spider chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is an enjoyable story for me. Cliff as an unconventional Lord of Hell is fairly unique and interesting. Like other reviewers, I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens when he's in an EVA.

The only concern I have is that Shinji's just too powerful now, I'm not sure there's any sense of danger or drama left when he's powered up this much. Hopefully at least a few enemies will have their own powerups to compete.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
You know, I keep getting flashes from later in the story. Such as shinji being unphased by all the 'mental breakdowns' that his father plans to arrange. Or shinji transforming an EVA the way you transform the hellcycle. What do you call a hellblessed angel. A Curbstomp in process.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Ghost Rider is in town which means Tokyo-3 will change forever. Gendo should be first on his hit list and He vould have Kouzo put in a word thank you for updating this there needs to be more creative stories for Eva like this one
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
The flames turned white with righteous anger.
Not sure the anger is actually righteous. Most humans do not want a 'fair' punishment given to their tormenters but want them to suffer. It is rarely righteous. Still like your story though; thank you for the update!
Toby860 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
not bad. do the nerv people know that he is the rider when he enrolls in school. i mean they have the rider enrolled and all of a suden shinji ikari appears for school that day.
yuirin chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I really like this story.. please update this!
and also, I'm curious how Yui and Shinji's relationship will be since Yui doesn't age in this story.. XD
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
this is actually a good story I read the first 2 chapters a long time ago but I never actually read the third till just now. Good luck with more as this is kinda going to be heard to continue. What happens when the call from tokyo 3 comes in. how well yui react to gendo. and if you still plan for him to pilot the Eva how will that happen with her soul being inside the homniculus body unless every time there is a sink test and any other time he actually has to get inside Eva you have her soul temporarely leave her fake body and return to the Avon till its done with that way nobody will be the wiser that her soul has disappeared from the eva.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »