Reviews for Burning Vengeance
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
(Chuckles) Basically what you're asking for are suggestions? right? Well then here's one Yui no matter where should keep in touch with Shinji through..I don't sucubbus messaging after all Gendo doesn't know that Yui is up and about and Yui and Shinji want to keep it that way . I Still think he should have his own motorcycle. courtesy of Cliff and of course Shinji LIVES ON HIS OWN! plain and simple brother
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Is the Pope, Lucius Malfoy?
Moonstone Spider chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is an enjoyable story for me. Cliff as an unconventional Lord of Hell is fairly unique and interesting. Like other reviewers, I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens when he's in an EVA.

The only concern I have is that Shinji's just too powerful now, I'm not sure there's any sense of danger or drama left when he's powered up this much. Hopefully at least a few enemies will have their own powerups to compete.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
You know, I keep getting flashes from later in the story. Such as shinji being unphased by all the 'mental breakdowns' that his father plans to arrange. Or shinji transforming an EVA the way you transform the hellcycle. What do you call a hellblessed angel. A Curbstomp in process.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Ghost Rider is in town which means Tokyo-3 will change forever. Gendo should be first on his hit list and He vould have Kouzo put in a word thank you for updating this there needs to be more creative stories for Eva like this one
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
The flames turned white with righteous anger.
Not sure the anger is actually righteous. Most humans do not want a 'fair' punishment given to their tormenters but want them to suffer. It is rarely righteous. Still like your story though; thank you for the update!
Toby860 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
not bad. do the nerv people know that he is the rider when he enrolls in school. i mean they have the rider enrolled and all of a suden shinji ikari appears for school that day.
yuirin chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I really like this story.. please update this!
and also, I'm curious how Yui and Shinji's relationship will be since Yui doesn't age in this story.. XD
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
this is actually a good story I read the first 2 chapters a long time ago but I never actually read the third till just now. Good luck with more as this is kinda going to be heard to continue. What happens when the call from tokyo 3 comes in. how well yui react to gendo. and if you still plan for him to pilot the Eva how will that happen with her soul being inside the homniculus body unless every time there is a sink test and any other time he actually has to get inside Eva you have her soul temporarely leave her fake body and return to the Avon till its done with that way nobody will be the wiser that her soul has disappeared from the eva.
Dark demon619 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
So far I'm loving this, there are so little Ghost Rider crossovers on this site (despite this not being listed as a crossover).

I love your Mephisto, you really added to a character that normal is fairly blank in most storys. Although just asking, are you going to ever do like a flsahback to when Shinji first transfromed or something? It kinda feels that you rushed into the job alittle too quick.

I was alittle worried about how the Rider would look (ya know wiht Shinji being so short), but still hearing about how he changes...ouch that sucks for shinji.

I don't know why you'd think that this chapter was controversail (unless you mean this bits with the two popes, but most people I know would have to look that up to actually get it), I didn't find anthing that wrong with it really.

I really hope you have time to update this soon, I'm really looking forward to whenever the main setting for EVA comes in. :)
SEEKER452 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
THANKS LOVED THE NAKED MOM IN THE FIRST CHAPTER THAT FUNNY IT SUCK I CAN FIND ANY PAIRING OF THEM

M RATED OR HAERM OF ALL THE HOT GIRLS OUT THE SHOW
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Nice chapter don't see how it would be controversial besides the Heavenly Father bit. Different people see it in different manners. Hope to see this continued soon. Will Lucrecia be seen again? Naming her can be a sign of her being given importance but it also made the scene flow.

Keep up the good work!
Archnecromancer King chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
HAHAHAHA! Mephistopheles is a "nice guy". Yui should be as skeptical as I do that, but let's pretend we believe. The guy is a large ham. Very good story. Thank you for share it with us.

P. S.: I enjoyed the discussion about !
Archnecromancer King chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Strangely bizarre first chapter, but I liked of an odd way, made me curious in a manner unusual and weird. Different and interesting for the story.

P.S.: I already said it is an exquisite story? But I like it!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
It's Nice that you incorperated today's (Real Life) Tech. And Shinji/Rider can't really be THAT obsessed with his mom right?. I've never been to the Vatican so I wouldn't know if this was controversial or not. All in all this was great I hope Yui will have a cameo in the next chapter
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »