Reviews for A Supernatural Christmas Carol
LvSammy chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
This was fantastic! I loved it Thank you so much for a wonderful christmas story. I loved having John and Mary in it! tHANKS!
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I loved it! cas you evil genius you!
Twinchester Angel chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
LOL Don't worry about being a sap. I'm the biggest mushy smushy wushy gushy fangirl ever. You made me cry too. I swear, those boys could bring the most coldhearted sociopath to their knees in tears. This story was awesome and the last chapter was just beautiful and angsty and sweet and just perfect. I loved it. I especially loved Bobby grumbling about tearjerking lady-parts having, emotional Winchester idjits at the end. This was just incredible and I thank you from the bottom of my ooey gooey fangirl heart for this beautiful Christmas gift. It was well written, in character, emotional, humorous, and profound. Everything a Supernatural story should be. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for your hard work and sharing this! *hugs*
zekeschance chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I cried to! You had to write all the emotional stuff to be able to end it the way you did. I loved it! You nailed both boys and Bobby. This was an amazing story and it was obvious how much work and love you put into it. I could picture this whole chapter. You can really tell a story! I loved at the end how you described the boys in the kitchen and Cas watching through the window. Beautiful. Thank you so much for this beautiful present. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
Twinchester Angel chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Wow. Well this chapter was heartbreaking. Very well written, very believable, very exciting, and very heartbreaking. Dean once learned the right lesson from being thrown into the future and I hope both Sam and Dean can learn it again. They have a lot of work to do with their relationship but I'm sure they will do what they can to prevent it. I hope. Please update as soon as you can. I'm really enjoying this story and I thank you for sharing it. *hugs*
zekeschance chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Wow! This has been incredible. You have done such a good job with this! I loved all three ghosts. They were all so believable. John was my favorite. Thank you so much! Looking forward to the end.
Twinchester Angel chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
This is a great story! I'm sooo glad I found it! I just read the first 4 chapters in one sitting! So I'm really excited for the next one. I loved the past and I thought the pictures that Dean had was a really nice touch. Dean did pretty much raise Sammy and what parent doesn't have a few pictures of their child with them at all times. I may have even gotten a little teary eyed at that. Ok, I did get teary eyed at that. Anyway, great story. Well written. And much needed for the brothers. Love it! Thanks! *hugs*
DeanCasLover22 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
My heart ached reading this chapter. The part where John hugs Sam and Dean are so bittersweet. This chapter reminded me how much I loved, and still love John Winchester, mistakes and all.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
So sad but great. :D
Klutzygirl33 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Great chapter!
missmarina95 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Hello! Right, well, I suck, so this is my first review on this story so far, even though I've read and alerted it when the first chapter was posted. I kept meaning to review, but I kept running out of time and, well like I said, I suck. :)

Anywho, I seriously love this story! It's a great concept, and your writing style is excellent. I love the memories that are being shown and Jess' character is extremely likeable! Honestly, this is an amazing story, and it's full of brotherly, fluffy angst, if that makes any sense. Can't wait until the next update! Is the ghost of Christmas Present going to be Bobby?

Great Job, hope you update soon!
zekeschance chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Absolutely lovely! I totally understood where you were going with this. It is all about the brothers relationship. Unconditional love. Thanks so much for putting it all into perspective! Loved it!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Great update! Yay, the boys are starting to get closer again!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Great fic so far! Can't wait for more.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I'm all for this story being fair to both brothers, and I will be interested to see what you do. I do have a few concerns. After Dark Side of the Moon and other details sprinkled throughout the series, I find it pretty hard to believe (as is evidently portrayed in your snippet) that Sam has ever been all that invested in Dean. Sure, he likes Dean watching out for him and taking care of him and being supportive, and he doesn't want Dean dead, but Dean has always taken a distant second place to other priorities in Sam's life, especially when Sam has an agenda. Similarly, I was concerned about hints that there might be an underlying attitude in this story that 1.) Sam doesn't bear that much responsibility for what happened and 2.) that Dean bears significant responsibility for what happened. Sam may have been manipulated, but neither the demons nor the angels could have succeeded if he hadn't repeatedly and deliberately indulged his darker side when he darn well knew better. He was the one who insisted on saying yes when there were a number of other better options. I'd like to see him come to terms with what he did and change for the better, but nothing's going to get better if he has any illusions or tries to justify or excuse himself where he is blamable. As for Dean, he might not have been perfect but exactly what is he supposed to be learning here? How exactly is he supposed to be to blame in any significant respect? (Because I don't see it.)

In any case, I don't mean to go on a rant. You're certainly entitled to whatever views you have, and I am certainly looking forward to seeing what direction you take this in.