Reviews for Kidnapped
Miko Eiko chapter 7 . 5/22
kyaaa beautiful
12354love chapter 7 . 4/30
OMFG that was so good but it was also so sad but it also had me at the edge of my seat I could not stop reading that was so good ! I so hope you make another stroy like this because you are a very good writer PLEASE make another story!
Kumquat 101 chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
That was really good!
BasketballQueen chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
This story is amazing! Please check out my stories! I'm BasketballQueen!
BasketballQueen chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
This story is so sweet and heartfull. Please write a sequel!
Xcrazychloex chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
due to starstruck being a kids movie ... This fanfiction should not be posted .little children could read this . In a way this is promoting rape what is a disgusting thing . You need to remove this from the Internet and appologise to people who could of read it !
jumana chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
honestly its a nice story but would be nice if they got married now that would be forever
FabinaForever11 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Awesome!:)
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Really good! I enjoyed reading this! Thanx for sharing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Aww! So sweet! I REALLY want a boyfriend! But i will probably have to wait a little- i'm almost 14, but yeah. :(
Radar1388 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
I LOVE this story. So much fluff! This is going on my favorites list.
CharmSparks11833 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
it's a really cute and interesting story! I like the plot.

but - I hope you don't take it the wrong way or mind me saying it - but it feels like there are some loose ends, like on the police station, where chris seems smarter than the police and gets to be there, when tyler is interrogated (I don't know to much about cops and how it all works, but it seemed a bit off to me if you know what I meen)... and then again where you said jess has been hurt and had bruises and so, then she could easily hug and kiss chris without you mentioning anything about her pain...

well, I really hope you don't mind me saying all that and that you doesn't think I'm trying to act smart, 'cause it's a great storyline and I really mean what I said about the fanfic being great and all :3 *thumbs up*
xRainbowNinjax chapter 7 . 1/29/2012