Reviews for Kidnapped
BasketballQueen chapter 6 . 4/19
This story is amazing! Please check out my stories! I'm BasketballQueen!
BasketballQueen chapter 7 . 4/19
This story is so sweet and heartfull. Please write a sequel!
Xcrazychloex chapter 2 . 4/12
due to starstruck being a kids movie ... This fanfiction should not be posted .little children could read this . In a way this is promoting rape what is a disgusting thing . You need to remove this from the Internet and appologise to people who could of read it !
jumana chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
honestly its a nice story but would be nice if they got married now that would be forever
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Awesome!:)
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Really good! I enjoyed reading this! Thanx for sharing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Aww! So sweet! I REALLY want a boyfriend! But i will probably have to wait a little- i'm almost 14, but yeah. :(
Radar1388 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
I LOVE this story. So much fluff! This is going on my favorites list.
CharmSparks11833 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
it's a really cute and interesting story! I like the plot.

but - I hope you don't take it the wrong way or mind me saying it - but it feels like there are some loose ends, like on the police station, where chris seems smarter than the police and gets to be there, when tyler is interrogated (I don't know to much about cops and how it all works, but it seemed a bit off to me if you know what I meen)... and then again where you said jess has been hurt and had bruises and so, then she could easily hug and kiss chris without you mentioning anything about her pain...

well, I really hope you don't mind me saying all that and that you doesn't think I'm trying to act smart, 'cause it's a great storyline and I really mean what I said about the fanfic being great and all :3 *thumbs up*
xRainbowNinjax chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
So cute,!$$
MaddieGerbz chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
luv it;)
NeighboursSummerAndrew4eva chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Great story!
siriusly cool48 chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Wow, she passes out a lot. Did someone stab her or did she just notice the wound? Also was Chris tied down or something so he couldn't help her?

The ending seemed kind of abrupt. Maybe you could write an epilogue? Perhaps Chris or Jess watching the news and hear the newscaster say Tyler and Alexis' sentence. Or all the hubub that would obviously ensue this... think about what it would be like if it happened in real life? Front page news for months and months? I think yes.

Smh... Our society is too concerned with celebrities' lives. Honestly, Justin Bieber gets a haircut and it buzzes around for two days or something ridiculous. Whatever. Enough out of the peanut gallery.

I, for one, need a little bit more closure! :D Think about it.
siriusly cool48 chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Ow! When you said Christopher gripped her hand I cringed, thinking of her broken fingers.

And what happened to Stubby and the rest? Can't they help?
siriusly cool48 chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
The police seem much less professional than they're supposed to, like they really have no idea what they're doing. Just keep that in mind. But anyways, next chappie!