Reviews for Ad Lucem
skak45 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
seaquel please!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Hi umm Im confused by the whole story, maybe if u added more details it could help clear up a few things. And the glowing? U never explained it. So yea it seems a bit unfinished is all. But its still a good story tho :)

Vaney-chan
noROSAno chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
- ohmygoodness, this story is rather amusing :3

i really like it. keep up the amazing work!
itachisgirlfriend23 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
i love it nice work. Keep writing
ButterflyBlueEyes chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Sequel plzz!
UchihaBabe92 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I fucking loved the story! You NEED to make a sequel. A longer sequel. O_O awesome story though.
Raquella chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
When is the next one coming?
XxMoonlitSynnxX chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
i am loving this story! sanyu is too cute!
Emumoon chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I love your story, however you might read over and correct the word order and word choices. Also, I do have some concerns over Sasuke's character-he seems so crass. He may be slightly deranged and hormonal but it feels a bit overkill. Perhaps spread it out? And what will happen with team Taka? I wonder if Sakura will work more with Juugo... Keep up the wonderful writing.

TTFN, Emu
mUmaRhz chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
lmao please update this and your other stories
x.Sasu.Saku.x chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I love it! Jealous Sasuke is always a good thing;))
pockybandits89 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
oh poor Sasuke. he's so upset. I wonder how long it takes him to find out?
CrookshanksisaNinja chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Sasuke you jealous, possessive HORNDOG! lol I LOVE THIS STORY! I CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sirtao chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
the "cars" and "Disney" reference(as any real world reference) break the suspension of disbelief. I suggest you to replace them with either some generic "favorite show" or some made-up name.

And the story needs more reason for Tsunade to keep Hawk in Konoha as "loyal" shinobi, ESPECIALLY Sasuke. And Karin is much more interested in getting herself inside Sasuke's pants than marry him, ESPECIALLY a 19-year-old Karin
Emumoon chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Great story. A little confusing when you hop from POV's, and pronoun mistakes. And how did Sanyu go from inslin OD to a broken arm? Might I suggest the use of italics to show thoughts and inner turmoil. I look forward to the next chapter.

TTFN, Emu