Reviews for Personality
TheIrritableNerd chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hey!
Like the last reviewer, this is my first time reading fanfiction for this series. This was really great though, there really isn't much in the series about how Yoru views things from in Sora's mind, so it's interesting to get a different perspective. I thought this was great, your writing is great and it's a nice little story.
xthhkshgdoaif chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was beautiful! Very sweet. I'm new to reading fanfic on this series, though I've loved it for a long time, and this was a wonderful first story for me to come across. I loved reading this from Yoru's perspective - it's such an interesting venue to explore. Thanks for sharing!
dramaq chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is beautiful! It's so refreshing to find such a talented writer in such a small fandom! You captured the essence of Yoru perfectly! And although it was short, it had a nice arc and had a satisfying conclusion. I just LOVED the imagery of how Yoru interpreted the world through Soru's eyes... wow. :)
Togiretogire Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You know when you read something but you're thinking something else? Well I was trying to think of 18 ways to spell 'squawking' wrong...So, saying that much, I had to read your story again. Nice work. It was different but still catches your attention.