Reviews for After Jeepers Creepers 2
Really good take on the story. Wouldn't be a very long 3rd film tho :P
Abe I. Mucius 3d chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is a great story 100 % keep writing great stories about Jeepers Creepers 3 and other stories that you think of writing about. By the way, my real name is Abraham Isaac Mucius III.
Darla chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Hi and hello
JustiN chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
It made me go like zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Grace chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Great story by the way love it plus type in jeeperscreppers 3 and it will tell u the theam
Grace chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I like this fan fiction it is interesting almost like reading a book I would like you to wright more of them in jeepers creepers 3 he is going after Trish jenafures son dary named after her brother wich she lost 24 years ago the she goes after the crepper so she can keep this from happening. Plus the old man stays alive in jeeperscreppers 3
Sherzod chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
How do you know all this? Did you watched the 3rd movie or something?
tt chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
part 2 plz
CGFE chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
oooh dark, creepy...disgusting. I LOVE IT!

but if you don't mind me nitpicking, the line near the start "about 23 more days...give or take a day or two" in the movie, he actually said "about 3 more days, give or take a day or two"

Sorry, I nitpick allot. But I still love this! Short and sweet...ok sweet isn't the best word. Short and dark. yeah )
erricko chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
its good write more
Legal Humor chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I loved it! You should have that girl [Trish] from the first JP movie come back into this some how some way. It would be cool. -

~Legal Humor
KeyahKun chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Whoa that was very intense! You should DEF. write more of this! I hope I have inspired to make you up date to this AWESOME story! :) Good job! :)