Reviews for Lockdown
Padria95 chapter 7 . 1/2
F.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c. Wow. Did I mention that this was fantastic? I loved this story! Really liked the plot, really liked the team bonding, really liked the injured yet still heroic Tony. Loved it!
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Lol. Nicely done.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Good Story. Pretty captivating. What I don't get though is why they're so surprised to find out there's a second shooter. Didn't they figure out Albert had a partner back in Chapter 3 or something?
Bluebirdx96 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Very good story, perfect! I was so nervous at some times and I was freaked out about discovering who the second shooter was. Besides, I do love the ending ;) Great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Love your story. Wish the NCIS would buy that story from you and produce an episode of it.
Scat210 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Really liked the story, even though I had guessed what Al had said to Tony when he shot him (lo siento) and had my suspicions that Gands was the baddie, but very enjoyable, always love some Tony whump.
weemcg33 chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
I loved this story, you wrote all the characters really well and there was some Tony whump haha

Brilliant!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Great story! The characters were written really well! You had me totally hooked! (Mainly because I was worried about Tony!) :D

I laughed so much at this :D

"Where's Ducky?" McGee craned his neck to check out the hallway.

"Still ripping Doctor Moron a new one," Gibbs said calmly. "I left because Abby said I was blocking her view."

"Don't ruin Abby's shot," Gibbs said. He nodded to them as they left.

LOL!

Feel pretty sorry for Al... :(

And the whole ending was perfect. Really loved the salt in Tony's coffee thing! So classic Ziva :D

On the whole, nice work! :D
thewarpedmind1 chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
WOW! That was Awesome! Wonderful plot and you shot Tony!
Linzee chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
Ahhhh, I felt like I was watching an episode as I read this. So great. You've got a really good handle on each character's voice, and focussed on everyone and their POV even though it's categorized as a Dinozzo & Gibbs friendship story. LOVED IT.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
It's so totally awesome! I think this is one of the best NCIS fics I've read:D
WindStar chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
This was absurdly sweet and charming. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. I truly enjoyed it. Gibbs offered that wordless comfort that I could definitely see him doing. Instead of telling Tony it was going to be alright, he showed him - and that was a key facet to the character that you captured wonderfully. Excellent job! I look forward to reading more of your works in the future.
Pol chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Boy I love this story. Well-written, and *well-plotted*.
velveteen habit chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
This story is incredible. Great characterizations, plot, and hurtbutstillkickbutt Tony. I don't want to beg, but will say I sincerely hope you are working on more NCIS/tony fic right now.
AmILeo chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
This story was absolutely perfect. I loved it.