Reviews for A Question of Death
Guest chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
Aww, it was just getting really good! I hope you do continue writing this story! I loved the fight scene with Pryes and Lighting! Please update this story when you can! :)
PLEASE chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, UPDATE THIS STORY.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
:0 oh me gosh what's happening now DX and hope to see an update soon :D
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
:0 Now it's getting intresting
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
wow.. you have got me hooked! lol i cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the great work, your characterization is perfect and i usually hate when OC's are added to the story because they sometimes tend to throw things off balance but wow i love pyres ) GOOD JOB! D
Silentx32 chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Great work on this fic. I was hooked for hours just trying to find out what was going to happen next. The plot is really unique, Pyres was a nice addition to the cast and I can't wait for the rest of the L'Cie to show up but that's if you ever update again :P.
cabby2299 chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
This story is great. The fight was my favorite. Thanks for sharing.
Hollow Panda chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
This is a really good story. It's been awhile since you updated and I would LOVE to see the ending. Please update soon!
Tear of Light chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
I'm glad to see you're continuing this piece. You certain raise a lot more questions with this chapter, and of course the ending was just brutal. For us readers that is. Lol.

I look forward to the next chapter.
mttmercado chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and the plot THICKENS!

or gets mucky, how every you see it
Turkey in a suit chapter 18 . 10/11/2011
This story is kinda ... *searches for appropriate word* random? One minute everything's fine, then lightning's dying and a lightning duplicate appears and suddenly Vanielle is the chaption of the Creator and sludge monsters are attacking. But

I like randomness, it keeps you guessing what would happen next.
GazerBlitz chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Very nice. Continue and update soon please :)
Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
I have followed this story from the beginning and I am in love with this plot line. Please don't beat yourself up over your chapters, they convey the story just fine.

If you ever want to talk about edits or trying to word your chapters just right. Send me a message.

Well done.
Raziel12 chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
I think that this quite a well written story. The plot is pretty interesting and the characterisation is generally good too. I hope you get more reviews, because this story definitely merits them. It will be interesting to see how Death's influence unfolds in the coming chapters, especially in terms of how/if Lightning's behaviour begins to change more dramatically.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
I liked to see Lighting Fall to death's control later in the story and then she and Pyres can really go at it. Update soon.