Reviews for The Student
Lol love that last bit.
LittleAngel2292 chapter 5 . 9/9
This was a great story! I loved the Addams family and Discworld crossing over into harry potter. And I don't think I've ever read a firstborn deal ever ending with one marrying into the family the firstborn is promised to.
A cute story certainly, though there is one rather obvious gaff where you state that Harry "also had to get a telescope, but there were better ones that could be bought from the National Geographic..." :-(

Since the National Geographic SOCIETY is a group based in the United States of America, this reference probably should be to the equivalent group in the U.K. - either generally the Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers) or, since we're dealing in this case specifically with telescopes for astronomy, the British Astronomical Association. :-)
Corwyn chapter 5 . 5/9
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
RowanRhys chapter 5 . 1/23
What a thoroughly enjoyable cross-over! I grinned all the way through it, and laughed out loud at the end of the epilogue, which so neatly tied the end of the story back to the beginning. Well done!
erik chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
One of my all-time favourite crossovers. Great writing.
Vanilla Jester chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
I loved this whole thing, I just wish it were longer.
Camilo The Great chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
You made me very sad when he did not acquire a Luggage, but an Addams trumps Luggage, so i suppose its alright...
tempetepapillon chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
this is really fun. maybe you could give the idea away for someone to make a longer story or write one yourself sometime? this really has potential and I was a little sad the epilogue was just this big of a summary
awkwardtaxi chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Those last few lines are amazing all by themselves! Lololol.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Great story oh yes.
Cole Pascal chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
Quirrell was possessed by riddle, not a horcrux. He already destroyed him over christmas.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Glorious! Magnificent ending! Truly marvelous!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Harry sure has a way with dogs. Even a Cerberus listens to him.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
I love the end, and i'm glad Banders has made an impact.