Reviews for The Student
noxenrom chapter 5 . 6/26
Great read!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Harry's dad was a teenage bully but he ended up fighting in the war and died for his son. Even if he was truly a nasty person, he didn't commit some heinous crime and it seems a spit in his face to the sacrifice he made for Harry to change his own appearance. Moreover, he shouldn't have to change his own appearance to have to deal with other people's preconceived notions since he's not in the wrong for genetically looking like his dad.

I don't even like James but FF's tendency to either bash him or pull sh*t like this is bizarre, especially when they laud death eaters, ex death eaters, and much nastier people.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Lol love that last bit.
LittleAngel2292 chapter 5 . 9/9/2017
This was a great story! I loved the Addams family and Discworld crossing over into harry potter. And I don't think I've ever read a firstborn deal ever ending with one marrying into the family the firstborn is promised to.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
A cute story certainly, though there is one rather obvious gaff where you state that Harry "also had to get a telescope, but there were better ones that could be bought from the National Geographic..." :-(

Since the National Geographic SOCIETY is a group based in the United States of America, this reference probably should be to the equivalent group in the U.K. - either generally the Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers) or, since we're dealing in this case specifically with telescopes for astronomy, the British Astronomical Association. :-)
Corwyn chapter 5 . 5/9/2017
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
RowanRhys chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
What a thoroughly enjoyable cross-over! I grinned all the way through it, and laughed out loud at the end of the epilogue, which so neatly tied the end of the story back to the beginning. Well done!
erik chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
One of my all-time favourite crossovers. Great writing.
Vanilla Jester chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
I loved this whole thing, I just wish it were longer.
Camilo The Great chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
You made me very sad when he did not acquire a Luggage, but an Addams trumps Luggage, so i suppose its alright...
tempetepapillon chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
this is really fun. maybe you could give the idea away for someone to make a longer story or write one yourself sometime? this really has potential and I was a little sad the epilogue was just this big of a summary
awkwardtaxi chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Those last few lines are amazing all by themselves! Lololol.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Great story oh yes.
Cole Pascal chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
Quirrell was possessed by riddle, not a horcrux. He already destroyed him over christmas.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Glorious! Magnificent ending! Truly marvelous!