Reviews for Helping Hands
Spn1fan2 chapter 2 . 6/1/2019
Great Story, I would love to read more.
Chess chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I wish there was more. :c
Jedi Knight Wolfheart chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I like the creativity of this! Update soon!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I love the idea of this story.

I'm guessing Gabriel looks like his true form but in Human-ish fashion.

Beta Readers? Search though the Betas next to search and such and ask a few that willing to beta in Supernatural fantom.
HopeSproutsWings chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Okay, question number one; are you still alive? You haven't posted in a year or two for this story, but if you'd like I could Beta your story. Not just this one, I mean. I can do white collar, as well.
ROSSELLA1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
This looks great so far and I hope you plan on writing more! Regarding beta-readers, if you still need one, I'd be willing to beta for you.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Cool! I like it! and can't wait for more!

Beta readers basically go over your work before you post it, just for spelling errors and such mostly. :):):):):) I hope you update soon!
Gyp Dark chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Oh em Geeeeeeeeee I LOVED it! Why does it stop? *dies of stopness* my word, it was awesome! Little Gabriel all cute and fluffy and the idea of those tattoos/scars over his eyes made me just wanna draw it... I could see them really vividly, so great job there! I liked how he was still all snarky, and I LOVED the outfit you gave him :D. Wasn't totally clear why he was inhabiting Adam - did he just look like him, or was he genuinely in his vessel? Other than that, BRILLIANT! I hope you write more ) good luck, and blessed be!
ZJFS chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Concentration eh? Good job, very amusing. Where does this take place? I mean post what? Also, you can visit the beta page. I normally beta but most authors aren't ok with me having the stuff delayed so unless they're willing to put up with my times I'm off duty for a while. School sucks. I'd just try the beta page. Please update soon!

Eminnis
Deanna chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Love this story, more PLEASE.
abbiedarlin1 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Am very interested to see where this story ends up :). Love it so far.
Niknakz93 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
LMAO! Same on the sucker for Gabe part- I write him too much lmao!

Really liking this fic, I'll be sure to read next chappie:D
sudoku chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I was thinking to reply your review reply but since you published a new chapter, it's easier this way.

Regarding beta reader, what you did to announce requesting a beta reader is correct. I also hardly post but I think that is the correct procedure. I think in the community or forum here, they also have some people volunteer to become a beta. I am not a native English speaker, that's why I don't dare to volunteer.

Yes, I have watched the latest episode last night (but I still spoiled myself about Crowley because of IMDB :) ). Yes, they need Gabriel more than ever because of what happen to Sam's soul.

I guess your fic is dealing with that. Surprisingly, not many fics deal with his horn.
Love-in-the-Stars chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
YaY! I'm enjoying Gabriel's hair issues. :) Still loving and can't wait for still more!

If you want I'll beta for ya but I'm not set up for it on this site. I usually just do e-mail exchanges. But whatever, 'tis up to you.

Again, love this and great job!
sudoku chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Sound promising! It will be good if you ask someone to beta for you for the mispelling but otherwise storywise it's OK.

It's cruel for them to tease us with the horn in the show but no more mention of Gabriel after that.