Reviews for Tell Me If It Hurts
Qbee chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Awesome fic, the painting is perfect! I think it's Harry! He's well respected and adores privacy. He's been put on a pedestal for so long, he cracks...PTSD! I love that you never gave a name!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I thought it was Harry. It just seemed like if Neville was going to have to be that strong against someone it would be Harry. Good one-shot.
Inferius1957 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I think it was Harry.
With all that he endured, I think he's snapped & and become the one thing he always hated...a bully.

]-)
KatieMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This fanfic was amazing! At first I was thinking her hubby was Draco, the i was all 'No he is too much of a gentlemen' then i snaped my fingers and was like 'HARRY F*CKING POTTER! THATS WHO IT IS! THAT SUNOVABITCH!' soo yeah... -Kaitlyn Malfoy
whywolfcity chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Let's see - what to start with? Your narration is amazing, if not extraordinary. I'm an absolute sucker for this pairing, and, I must say, you did it justice. Excellent writing.

Ten points to Gryffindor. Or whichever house you prefer. :)

- Angela
I am Lady Snape chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I have read this story twice now and I love it. It makes me feel some what sad that people have to go that in the world. For me the abuser was Ron and I think that he came to my mind when I read this because I have read so many stories where he has abused her. I generally don't think he is such a bad guy. I like how you did not name her abuser because then people can think what they want to think and your story can interpreted so many different ways. You have a lovely writing style and the story was excellent.I love that Neville was a healer because we all know he was destined for great things. Best of luck with your feature stories and with life in general. Have a lovely day/evening. Hope to read more form you soon.

Love Lady Snape.
rosebud11450 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is a great story. I believe you missed a prompt though. I found that Whipped wasn't there. I am not sure if any more of them are missing, but i figured i would point it out.
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was wonderful, dear! :)
myrrhmonkey96 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved this story! (I was picturing Ron as the abuser, btw. I didn't think Hermione/Neville would be a good pairing, but your story just converted me to the dark side :-P
sunshine21409 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I think its Harry who was the abuser since he does not like the spot light. I like Hermoine with anyone but Ron, never did understand how they ended up with each other. I liked Neville and you are right its not a pair you see alot
Claudia chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I can see it being Victor Krum. The idea of her marrying either Ron or Harry sickens me a bit.
Claudia chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Very clever, one of my favorites!
dimpleddemon chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I love Neville in the books and the idea of him being a healer is just awesome. I love that you don't mention her husband by name or give any real characteristics. However, if I had my guess I would say it's Harry. You say his weakness is his need for privacy. And that he couldn't handle the gobs and gobs of fans who didn't really know him. That's really typical Harry. Plus, the line about the hard won sterling reputation, nobody else really had their reputations questioned like Harry did, especially not Ron. Just my thought process. I would love to see this story continue or a spin off or something of that nature.
K chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
It's Krum!
OnlyAtNight chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I'm not too sure it is Ron - aquiline nose... hmmm. I want it to be Ron as I'm not overly fond of him but...

Great story, I enjoyed it.