Reviews for Hunter
CookiiRoxzXD00 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
O.O, that was awesome meep... Lol but yeah hope you update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I LOVE STORY! please update soon :)
moonlightgaia123 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
love this :3
Iceestar chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
This is an awesome story so far! Normally I don't read much Netherlands and Canada stuff, but this is just awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next!
SolarJam chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I would so love it if you continued this story. It had such promise and was a great read. There's so much in there that could still be developed!

Pretty pretty please?
KnivesAreNummy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Vampires that don't sparkle...Lars...Matthew.

What do you get? Amazing.

The way you write the characters it is so in character and focused. The plot so far is wonderful, I dearly hope you continue soon!
Tierelantijn chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
What a lovely little story! I'm having so much fun reading it! I'm truly enjoying myself here so thank you for writing and sharing.

The AU works well because it isn't overdone and the Van Helsing link is fun.

I salute your characterizations. Matthew is adorable, but not in a way that it's annoying, and the way you make Lars look in Matthew's eyes is extremely attractive. I must underline this because you really make him feel like a strong young man. Not just another pretty boy.

I also like their snippets of history. How Matthew, in his own way, soldiers on after the loss of his family. His 'invisibility' to almost everyone but enemy vampires and his desire to be noticed by Lars.

Lars feels strong, dependable and dutiful, but also carries the burden of his task and the losses that accompany it. The relationship with Marie is well done. You can feel them being at odds is, in a way, very tragic because they are both lovable, sincere people (my current opinion of them) without going into immediate detail as to why they cannot get along. It makes me curious, and I enjoy conflicts that are neither solved to soon or dragged on in repetition (even though it may not be solved and they remain forever at odds)

I enjoy how though Matt is somewhat quiet and shy, does make a stance when he needs to and takes initiative because he wants to. (he doesn't initiate the kiss but he does compliment him. I approve. A lot :D )

Please keep enjoying writing. I know I'll keep on enjoying reading! _
ShadowfireNightblade chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
...Poor Matthew!...He's not going to be alone for the 'tests' is he?...
paarsetulpen chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I loved this chapter! I'm looking forward for the next one to see their relatinoship develop :D
BloodRoseNinja chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
so cute :3
MissTaken chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Yay! Nice work on the kiss.
paarsetulpen chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Okay, I'm reading this for the third time now and I gotta tell you, I adore your characterization! Netherlands is awesome, Belgium is lovely and your Canada is one of the cutest I've ever read. They're all perfectly in-character, despite the AU setting. I hope you'll update soon, keep up the good work~
Night13 chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Lol Gilbert's here i really do love his characters although as said he is a bit(a lot) narcissistic _
NinjaMatty chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I'm so happy to hear that you'll have time to write more chapters! I really can't wait to read them! Keep up the awesome work!
MissTaken chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Ooo, this story is sexy ;). Please keep it up.