Reviews for A Million Little Changes
FUNNY! BEAUTIFUL! ROMANTIC!
Addicted1 chapter 2 . 1/28
Absolutely love this. Especially Cal and Gillian good-humoredly conspiring against Emily at the end. Thank you!
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I LOVED this!

My absolute favorite line was:::

"Gillian was the ultimate double-zero bet."

AAAAHHHHH! LOVE IT!
StepFurther chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
. .AMAZING!L.O.V.E!
Mamfa Oz chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I love stories with Emily in it, and this one was a great one! Fantastic
LolaRedMuse chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
fave lines:

"Gillian was the ultimate double-zero bet."

"It's just a slight change in a million little things."

i read both chapts back to back n honestly i wasnt a big fan of the 1st 1, but the story picked up on the 2nd 1, since they hit the restaurant. i loved the ending. very fluffy n romantic n cool, specially the "catching up part". overall i really enjoyed this lil fic. thanks perpetually! :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Haha! This was great! I loved the line: "Leave now, Em, or be scarred for life."
aoutis chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Super sweet story! I love the catching up on the fringe benefits part. :)
hotforteacher chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
This is super sweet! Love that they ended up at his house with a big piece of chocolate cake!
kro93 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
"I can hold your hand like this now," Woow I Loved it ..was so nice, cute, REAL..cause i think it's something that could happen..i totally loved it..Just one thing i didn't like The End?..Why?

i wish you could write an other chapter :D
onesweetlove chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
OMG, this was SO cute! :) I can't even tell you... so adorable! Thanks for brightening my day! :D xxoo
Crazy Victoria chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You write the BEST stories. Seriously. This was so perfectly characterized, I could see everything as I was reading. Flawless!
csiAngel chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Love it so much! This is so adorable! :)
nikkidog chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
That was great. I loved how they could laugh off the tension and just be themselves! That, and the fact that I'm a sucker for happy endings. :)
gidget89 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010