Reviews for A Very Long Sunday Evening
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I need to start reading more Hetalia fanfiction. This by the way was hilarious.
Smiling Moon chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Poor America. His own citizens don't even recognize him... and they're siding with commie- I mean, Russia. :D

This fic. IS. FULL. OF. LOLZ. Nice job.
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Not even America can get through airport security without getting questioned. I half expected an innuendo about the new "pat downs" that have everyone in a huff. There're still Lulz aplenty.

C ya!
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Much lulz were had from this! Excuse me while I go laugh hysterically in a corner. XD
Maka-chan12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
okay that was really funny. Poor America, getting harassed in his own country. what is this nation coming to? lol. great story as always.

sorry i didn't get to read it sooner, stupid site, how dare you disable all of my freaking alerts and PMs. well hopefully that won't happen again.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Penelope... Penelope! Tell them I'm not a terrorist!" To his mounting horror, he watched as Seychelles's face lightened up and as she gleefully blew a kiss in his it due to the fact that America is finally going to be quiet? She's so evil XDD

The Pres really didnt need the added stress of his country being dragged off sighs.

As a distraught America passed from the safety of the checkpoint, Russia collected his things without interruption, smiling peacefully in America's direction as he was being dragged XD Bad Russia!

That guy with the scarf is suspicious! SUSPICIOUS, I TELL YOU! HE IS A RUSSIAN COMMUNIST!"

The grip on his arm tightened somewhat painfully. "Hey, buddy, my Mother is from Russia. Not all Russians are communist and discrimination is not tolerated here. You are the most suspicious person right now. one: Poor POOR America because its likely true (that Russia was a communist spy at some point). two: The fact he's people do not recognize their own country X( Poor guy.

"We figured from these. The records came back as lubricant." Another TSA agent held up a plastic bag from his carry-on with transparent bottles. The tone was unmistakably mocking. "Good job following 3-1-1."

Whats 311? Also the fact that he knew what the cuffs were for already...they were just toying with him werent they? For being obnoxious, "racist", and "a lier?" Once more: poor Alfred.

And that ending! Yes, he must kinda be just alittle tiny bit resentful towards all American security right about now but its /American/ so he can't really say it...which is why that last line was so epic. It was 'remind yourself your America and breath Jones.'

I went aaaw when he was almost crying ;; poor guy!

(because dang it thats such an awesome episode but if he has cable he can catch it on Monday on the ondemand section! )

Im the OP btw (wave hand) so thanks for this mega awesome fill !
NarratoreMelon chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Pfft, America...you wrote him IC! And Russia made a cameo! Good job!

-NarratoreMelon
Hikari Kame chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL WITH OBAMA'S REACTIONS TO THIS. Too funny!