Reviews for Hetalia's Christmas Tree
The-Sun-Princess chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
I agree with Hungary! And you. I just can't understand why there are these things in the media that basically exist to push down women's self-confidence in order to make more money while they promote that 'if you do this he'll love you more' or 'if you do this, you'll be pretty'. I've never believed that a woman needs a man and I never will. Being pretty isn't everything, and when women make themselves over to make themselves conventionally pretty...the fakeness of it all just kind of kills me. Everyone has their own natural beauty, but with the media attacking our self-confidence, it's hard to let it shine through...

I hope I didn't bore you with my rant, but I needed to get this out. Loved the chapter by the way, since more people need to address these issues. And you did it in an awesome way :D
NightFlowerLuv chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
YES! Feminist Hungary and a mention of my favorite ruler! Maria Theresa FTW! And it's so true. We women do things that are impossible for those hormonal men anyways~ As any girl knows, guys are way more horny than grown women. I'm sure there are more man whores than slutty women.
Say It Say My Name chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
love love lovelovelove3

Pookey chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Best Christmas present Ever!
tinystarkitten chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Hurk. Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this. Silly me thought I'd actually have time before Christmas once the semester was over... -shifty eyes-

This chapter was really sweet and heartwarming. I really liked it... And all of the other chapters too of course xD

And really, if the Confederacy tried to spring up for any reason, I doubt that all us West Coast hippies would have any of that xD It's okay America, the smelly, greasy moonchildren are behind you!
Dewfall chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
...I love you for writing this chapter! It completely took the words right out of my mouth. That is exactly how I feel when I hear guys being misogynist or immature, or when I hear grown men make sexist comments. Love these oneshots as well!
Sydney the Sydster chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Baw- That was- That was great. ; u ; It was really sweet and amazing and agdhdg. 3

I hope there's more soon.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
lol so cute :)))

skrew germany 8D

lets go to spain 8DDD

(i have nothing against germany i'm not racist DD:)
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Pfft, if we didn't know the date that Romano and Italy unified, what kinda Hetalia fans would we be? ;D