Reviews for I'm The Lost Princess
elsa-frozemyheart chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Very sweet, I enjoyed it. :)

EugeneLoverRapunzel
Emily Laughs chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wonderful story! Very well done!
Allie Chick chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh my goodness! That was super cute! The voice of this piece was perfect. It feels like it could fit right into the movie. Nice work!

Allie
Brytte chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awww. that was cute. I very much liked the ending line! D
KiraJenLove chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awww, that's cute! :)
LaraLuvKakashi chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I luv the plot and how you potray them..Flynn/Eugene is charming and Rapunzel is very adorable :)

But, it's the guards..any girl could claim that they are the long lost princess. They couldn't believe it just like that before making more inspection and questioning weren't they..? (It's the different case with the scene with the Queen in the movie,coz it's the 'instinc of the mother' after all..'Mother knows best' *lol*)
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
aww, I love this! Definitely a Flynn-type reaction.)
aloha94 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awww...cute. :)
BuckleWinner chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
okay, that's just sweet! i loved it!
SuperWhoSpazz chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is sooooo sweet! I love it!
Azura Swan chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
cute! but i highly doubt they 'talked' while the camera was zooming away from the tower. i thought that was pretty suspicious to do. but then again, i have a very dirty mind and he is the HOTTEST disney guy eva!
DiegoRedeemedLover chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, cool missing scene! I just simply adore this, it fits so seamlessly into the context of the movie.

I also love how you make Rapunzel call him Eugene mostly, it was such a sweet moment in the movie when she takes to calling him by that name, his *real* name, and it really furthered their relationship I thought, because here was a beguilingly innocent girl who sees the man before her and loves him for who he is - despite his previous sham. :D Oooh, I can't wait to write a Tangled story...

by the way, kudos to you for giving Eugene so many good lines in this. Quotes: [My mind was racing a million miles a minute. The lost princess was standing in front of me. I was in love with her. I was in love with the lost princess.]

Another quote: [She rolled her eyes at me and we walked forward, entering the castle. As soon as we entered, guards spotted us. Well, spotted me, and rushed over to us.] LOL.

THIS WAS THE BEST PART!

Quotes: [When the two finally met in the middle, the Queen held her hand up to Rapunzel's face, staring into those replicas of eyes Rapunzel had of her mother. The Queen smiled, laughing a bit, and threw her arms around Rapunzel. I smiled and sighed. She was so happy.

The King walked around them and joined in the embrace. My heart hurt, just for a moment, as I had always longed for a family, being an orphan. But this wasn't about me; it was about Rapunzel.

I looked down, then, and saw the Queen had her hand outstreched towards me. I smiled, and took it, starting to shake it, when she suddenly pulled me into the embrace.

Well, what do you know.

I joined a family.]

Great story! Sorry the review is long, I have a bad habit of doing this. I'm so glad I'm a Tangler!

God bless,