Reviews for Tactician's Pride
Cannon011 chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
Amazing read! Would love to see this continue!
Rudius Van chapter 2 . 7/10/2019
The small and large towns, all constructed from whitened granite, as well as the golden sea of grain during harvest time stretching endlessly unto the horizon

Unto

I see you are a person of traditional writing. I too try to use this... Unique style of wrighting myself.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2018
Please continue soon mate! I can't wait to see how Lyn and Mark act once they meet once more and ahhhh! I'll wait no matter how long! Cheers!
~another brit
mmmmm55555mmmmm chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
God like OC's? Sounds like my lvl 12 assassin ;)
KyliaQuilor chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
Well...fascinating. I like this chapter. Whenever you have time for more, I'll eagerly read it.
KyliaQuilor chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
Maybe I missed it, but did the whole 'kidnapped Ninian/Black Fang' storyline just get dropped entirely?

Still enjoying it quite a bit.
KyliaQuilor chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Very nicely done.
KyliaQuilor chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Well, its interesting the way you're taking the story and making it your own. I like it.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Yaaaaay an update keep up the good work man
Beast of Burden chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
Mark comes to save the day?
AJ aka stalker chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Loved it! An yeah it took you long enough... i had t been on this web site in i think over a year, then checking my email a couple series ago I saw you updated and i was ecstatic! So naturally I had to reread the whole thing no problems there! But now lets get to the point here, are you going to back track a little bit to cover Elwood's story? Or will it be told over the next chapter when he runs into lyn? Any way, I'd say worth the wait but it just took sooooo long... Please update at a more faster pace. And if you need help with anything ill gladly help!
S.
wraith54 chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Glad to see you back, good job, should be interesting going forward
Beast of Burden chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
I don't think he's going to leave now... I wouldn't
Jade Tyrant chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
I love this story - its amazing - but I must point out that you slip into first person a little after Mark wakes up at Merlinus's house. Otherwise, great chapter!
KyliaQuilor chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Very nice. I can see where you're going with the deviations now.

Please don't wait another two years? :P