Reviews for In Between The Lines
jojohohoho chapter 118 . 10/1
1996irl chapter 118 . 12/17/2014
Wahhh I read this all just in a day! A DAY! What have you done to my life my precious day? I should be studying for my final exam! I hate you!

Nahhhh that's my fault. I dind't regret it at all, well maybe a bit, I shoulda control myself. But how can I resist? It's always so freaking cute and funny and fluffy and clever as the chaps goes on. Every Naruto part is hilarious. I love you!
Shikatema.Addict chapter 117 . 10/15/2014
proud pinoy here 3
sylversmith chapter 119 . 10/7/2014
Yay! I know that it's marked as complete, and kind of just a side project, but I'm still happy to see you posting new content!

Hope all is well and you have a great time at your nephew's birthday!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 118 . 2/20/2014
well that was certainly interesting

keep up the good work :)
Lady The Warrior chapter 118 . 1/22/2014
I loved ur story! I laughed and admired then laughed and admired again and repeating to myself over and over again I love this girl she knows characters she knows their feelings shikamaru is the same as original one temari too and all the other characters u involved in this fic! I read the whole 118 chapters nonstoply and I had this feeling that maybe the actual kishimoto is the writer u should make a manga out of it! Too bad it's over im gonna miss this great shikatem fic that l ever read thanq again I just wanet to say that u r awesome dattebayo!
Kaidouttori chapter 118 . 1/13/2014
the end na pala!
Kaidouttori chapter 114 . 1/10/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i like this chapter! Unique love letter.
kamizon chapter 118 . 12/7/2013
I enjoyed reading every single chapter!
Olivia chapter 118 . 12/4/2013
I absolutely loved your collection! I've spent most of my free time in the last 3 days reading it...and I just couldn't get enough. )
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 118 . 11/24/2013
End already? That's a pity but i had fun reading your story! Good job!
blackangel1122 chapter 118 . 11/21/2013
love this!
gigiluna11 chapter 118 . 11/21/2013
Aww great chapter but I'm sad that's it's ending
Tanto Storm chapter 118 . 11/20/2013
Oh hallelujah, it was all fixed. Tenten doesn't hate Neji for something he didn't do and Neji is still alive. And Asuma, interesting isn't always a good thing. Be careful what you wish for.
LesMislover2013 chapter 118 . 11/20/2013
AW! I can't believe it's over! I'm gonna miss this story! So 4 the last time... AWESOME SAUCE!