Reviews for In Between The Lines
Simone137 chapter 118 . 6/13
Thank you so much for writing this. I have enjoy every little bit about their life in your story.
Poodie chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Poor shika!
Poodie chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Jealousy! Aha!
Unpredictable Easty chapter 118 . 4/5/2016
Oh my God! When did I finish 118 chapters. when I went to click on next, then I found out it's the end and I was like, I can't believe that. My shock aside, I loved it! Since I am a NaruSasu fan, I did not like Naruto pairing with Him at a but that does not make the fix any less awesome cause I just love Shikamaru and Temari's pairing. As long as there is playful fighting in a couple, there would be interesting things happening for them. I remember the moment Shikamaru fell off the tower because of Naruto and Temari's comment, I knew that they will make the a very interesting couple. I just love your ShikaTema coupling cause you capture it in a totally in character way. Thank you for such an awesome fix.
jojohohoho chapter 118 . 10/1/2015
and i am the SECOND PERSON WHO READS THE WHOLE FIC IN ONE DAY!
1996irl chapter 118 . 12/17/2014
Wahhh I read this all just in a day! A DAY! What have you done to my life my precious day? I should be studying for my final exam! I hate you!

Nahhhh that's my fault. I dind't regret it at all, well maybe a bit, I shoulda control myself. But how can I resist? It's always so freaking cute and funny and fluffy and clever as the chaps goes on. Every Naruto part is hilarious. I love you!
Shikatema.Addict chapter 117 . 10/15/2014
proud pinoy here 3
sylversmith chapter 119 . 10/7/2014
Yay! I know that it's marked as complete, and kind of just a side project, but I'm still happy to see you posting new content!

Hope all is well and you have a great time at your nephew's birthday!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 118 . 2/20/2014
well that was certainly interesting

keep up the good work :)
Lady The Warrior chapter 118 . 1/22/2014
I loved ur story! I laughed and admired then laughed and admired again and repeating to myself over and over again I love this girl she knows characters she knows their feelings shikamaru is the same as original one temari too and all the other characters u involved in this fic! I read the whole 118 chapters nonstoply and I had this feeling that maybe the actual kishimoto is the writer u should make a manga out of it! Too bad it's over im gonna miss this great shikatem fic that l ever read thanq again I just wanet to say that u r awesome dattebayo!
Kaidouttori chapter 118 . 1/13/2014
Wawawawa2awawawawa
the end na pala!
Kaidouttori chapter 114 . 1/10/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i like this chapter! Unique love letter.
kamizon chapter 118 . 12/7/2013
I enjoyed reading every single chapter!