Reviews for Requiescat In Pace
El Queso de Melicioso chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Well, well. It seems that I have learned something this day. I finally understand why the heart has been deemed the emotional center of the body. It is where one feels all powerful emotions. It comes as a sort of pain in the center of the chest. I feel this for both Red in death, as well as Vincent in his new respect for life.

I'll be writing stories on this site pretty soon. I just hope that they can be half as meaningful as this. I know I sound fancy. That is because of your story. When reviewing to a comedy, I review comedically. When reviewing to a drama, I review dramatically. It is my way. Sorry if I've creeped you out...
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Beautiful.
Jester chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
An exellant work. I am truly impressed.
Luna Manar chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Very good...VERY good. Nanaki and Vincent were my two favorite characters in this game, perhaps for the very reasons you presented in this fic. You personified them both very well. Excellent dialogue. A little short, though...that's not bad, necessarily. There's nothing in particular that I would change about this piece. Well done.
hybrid2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
*sniffles* nanaki... *sniffles some more*

It's verrry good. But what's an 'anodyne?' Is that another word for 'antidote?'
Seraph6 chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Did you upload this before?

I dunno. But it's good nonetheless!
Pixie518 chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
*sniff* That was really good.
Sheranlea chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Wonderfully written. Vincent is such an intriguing character and your narrative is extremely compelling, I really hope that you will consider continuing the story.
Baconfat chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Beautiful. I love the imagery. I never thought about it, but the idea that Vincent would still be alive...ouch.