Reviews for Road to Awe
Alma-sama chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Oh My God!
Everything Albus do turns out to be wrong!
Hahaha
This is really amusing! Thanks for writing it!
dawn chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I absolutely love this story because it is not cliche, or yet another age old tale but instead describes and creates new aspects of the Harry Potter world. I love the magic you have created.
Dawn chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I have read all your other stories and t his one is the best. Your creativity is off the charts. I love the theories on magic and the characters. Good job!
Rosie chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I couldn't wait to review this! Usually I finish a piece first before I even consider writing a review but this is too good to wait. Aw there are just so many positive words about his piece that I am afraid I cannot write them all. I have read a bunch of fanfiction in my day(especially ASP/SM) and it is nothing compared to your brilliance. Just keep writing. Do the world a favor. The characters are interesting, and unique. There is an actual plot that is not driven solely by sex, or angst. It is simply a triumph of the fanfiction world. Thank you!
shunnedfreak chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
i love this

I could not have foreseen the ending, what with the way this story started (my perverted brain was jumping to conclusions from the first four lines!).

Scorpius' ability was intriguing, and i wish you expounded more on his Death's eyes and his other traits, as those really caught my interest. However for a short fic, you managed to put a lot of elements to it.

I certainly would not be opposed to more of this. Cheers!
NaruSasuFTW chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I just can't. This was amazing. Absolutely phenomenal. Your writing is great, the storyline was fun and made me have feels, and the way you characterized the boys was wonderful. I know this is pretty late, but this story rocks. Good job!
JjRavenclawFromDistrict11 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
The four words I think best describe this fic: MY NEW FAVORITE STORY
I might even go so far as to say... BETTER THAN THE ORIGINALS.

Being a christian, I shouldn't enjoy "gay romance" as much as I do, but I'm a romantic all around. I just don't think that hating someone for what they feel is okay. Other Christians who think so might believe that as long as they don't admit it or do anything about it, it's tolerable. Honestly, I don't understand any of those people. It's sick to tell someone that they can't lve whoever they want. Why shouldn't those people be allowed to get married and be happy? Get over yourselves! It might not be "biblical" but who of you hasn't committed a sin?
I know that turned into a ramble, but it had to be said.

Now that that is out of the way, I just want to say that this may be the best fic I have ever read (exept, perhaps, "Harry Potter and the Lord Who Shipped" which you MUST read if you haven't). YOU ARE MY HERO!
Do I sound like a psychopath? yes? Oh well...
j
P.S. I'd love for you to PM me- it'd be amazing to have you beta for me sometime.
lllemon chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Wow I really really liked this, it made me so sad though, the way Scorpius was so ashamed of himself, but I thought your characterizations were brilliant, and I found all the parts where 'Albus proposed to/kissed/confessed to Scorpius' hilarious omg, it was great. Their first meeting was adorable, and would it be weird to say I loved how they got abducted so much? And the part with Scorpius and the kidnapper passing the time, that was great. Everything was absolutely lovely, very original, and basically a great read.
she wants to move chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
That was lovely. I especially like how you portrayed the ASP/SHM and how Albus found out about the Scorpuis' Obliviating
Yay chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Yay! FINALLY! Sorry about that, but I've been wanting to get inside Scorpious's mind for a long time now. It's good to see there is actually a (reasonably) normal teenager and good person in there. I was growing worried. Nice work!
ksienie chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
That's such an awesome story! I really loved your magic theory :)
Also liked that last sentence, Albus is so clumsy somethimes :p
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Really enjoyed this story ! I love genius scorpius and albus ! You should write a little sequel of their wedding or something :)
ClaireBouldwin chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I love this! Gah! I need a sequel! There are so many things left unanswered- and how can everything be forgiven so easily? They love eachother, and they have for a long time, but aren't there more emotions about what happened? Anyway, sequel! Please? And if you can't tell, I absolutely loved your story. All right, bye :)
themccallgleek chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
... I have no words. I can't express how awesome it is. At first, when I found out that Scorpius was editing Albus' memories, I was so angry, but then I realised why he did it and it all made sense :3 I love this, so much. Keep up the good writing!
Renkin-chan chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
This is fantastic, I really liked the way you characterized Al!