Reviews for Road to Awe
Fredsgurl chapter 4 . 10/21
This is so good! I love the categorizations of both of them. Scorpius seems to have a long way to go to accepting himself but I have no doubt that he'd get there-no doubt with Albus staring in amazement at his side.
Alleuna chapter 5 . 7/6
This is the best I've ever read. Amazing. Magnificent. AND MERLIN SCORPIUS I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER TO CRY OR SWOON OR SCREAM "I FEEL YOU!"

I listen to Demon by Imagine Dragons while reading this, and it's very, very fitting.
GinevraFangirl chapter 5 . 5/2
Wow. that was something new. hilarious and very entertaining.
invasionofprivacy chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
This is so twisted, I feel like I'm in love.
Shingekyo chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I've read over 10 Scorbus fics in the past few days and I honestly like your story and specifically your portrayal of Scorpius the best. I'm reading this again.
Shingekyo chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
That was truly one of the most enchanting pieces I've ever read, and I haven't even read the Harry Potter series. The relationship between Scorpius and Albus was so endearing, and the plot was very complex. I loved the intricate details and I'm impressed by the diction you used. I have to admitted that I caught myself blushing and squealing quite a bit. Well done.
Eren chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Oh my goodness this story was one of the best Albus x Scorpius books I've read. I love that you left lots to the imagination, but I do wish there was maybe a one-shot or something explaining Albus's reaction to Scorpius' enhanced magic ability and such. Not to mention all the obliviates performed on poor Albus.
lillypotterdh chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
OMG! You have written a master peice...I'm so In love with your writing skill and specially the way you have describe Scorpious!you should have been a prffesional Writer I'm sure JK Rowling herself would be so proud of you the again I Looooooooooveeeee Ittttt sooooooooooooooooooo much keep writing an . Say Blessed
Viviane Carstairs chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Seventh year Albus is my favorite. He figured out the best way to deal with the rumours.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Oh Albus. He tries so hard to get his way. I tried to find your Japanese saying, but your own fic was the closest I got.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I think you got it spot on. They feel like eleven year-olds when they think, the both of them. And there are so many ways of viewing Malfoy's future that most of them can be right. I think most of us see the calm and composed Malfoy as a facade. You have an original twist to the connection between Albus and Scorpius and to their sorting. It's a good twist. The end there was cringe-worthy. Poor Albus! The only way he can remedy that is to grow up and embrace his love now! I expect you to also show the turning point between twelve when you think like your parents and seventeen when you think like yourself.
frostykitten chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Really great story. It had me entranced the entire time.

~Frosty
Olivia chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Brilliant! This's the best albius fic I ever read 3 Love Al & Scor!
Alma-sama chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Oh My God!
Everything Albus do turns out to be wrong!
Hahaha
This is really amusing! Thanks for writing it!
dawn chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I absolutely love this story because it is not cliche, or yet another age old tale but instead describes and creates new aspects of the Harry Potter world. I love the magic you have created.