Reviews for Drowning in the Poison
layoung13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I read this several times. You are an incredible writer.
LoveDoesThat chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
SO epicly sad and tragic! Amazingly written! I'm so depressed now! Thanks! lol
Krypton13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I first read this through my iPod on FanFiction Mobile. I just spent twenty minutes tracking it down to read again, and to tell you just how great it is. Amazing. Beautiful.

I'm not really the type to cry - it's hard to bring tears to my eyes. But you managed.

So, thank you for writing this. It's sad, sure. But still - it's really terrific. I'd give you a million more adjectives, but I'd run out eventually and still not have been able to express my love for your writing. That's real talent.

I'll just end this on the same note I've used in this entire review. I've read a million FanFiction stories, and this is the first one I've reviewed. Because it's one of the few that I have something to say about. Thank you.
Sugar.SomeSpice chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I bow down you. I loved it. I cried. Literally. I cried. This story it was...gosh, it is so darn beautiful. I felt so many emotions, some I never felt before when reading a fanfic.

This was amazing. I was left speechless. I don't even know what to say anymore besides...this was absolute perfection. Brilliant.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This *literally* took my breath away. It was so achingly beautiful and sad and real. I just...wow. No words...no words for this. Good show. Thank you for writing this. It was just so...SO damn good.