Reviews for Semper Furor
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
Are the other chapters getting rewritten? Or will they be posted as they were into the new story?
wanderer chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
Love the story ive followed for a long while but quick question where do i need to read from after you cut it from 42 chapters to 22. Where do i need to go back to
Foxhound47 chapter 42 . 12/10/2013
Okay then keep up the good work!
Can you please post an update on this when you have the next story up?
The Archiver chapter 41 . 11/28/2013
Great story, I love it. as for your poll? I already thought Furor was two stories, since it had two distinct story arcs. Why not split it earlier than chapter thirty, making the death of Jake Sully's son a story on it own? This would allow a longer drawn out story here, while giving a break between. That would of course make these two arcs smaller than the first. Good luck.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/16/2013
More!
Onsholo chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Finland is very good at losing wars.
Ineptus Astartes chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
ThousandthSon here, just going by my 'regular internet name' because I forgot my fanfic account...anywhoo.

This was not, to my great relief, a poll on 'close down or?' because this story ending would be terrible. I've looked for updates every day since Semper Furor began. (I found Semper Victoria around the end) Anyhow. If you can bring this to a good conclusion, and then start on Semper Vitae, that would be great.

Once I find my password, I'll vote, but for now, I just wanted to say something else. Thanks. For this great story, that actually eclipses Cameron's Avatar in terms of making Pandora and the Na'vi actually likable, giving the humans personality I can relate with and making characters who I now instantly recognize. Well done kat.
Bioweapon 155 chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
...Is that Hell march I'm hearing?
Zanedor chapter 41 . 10/28/2013
Sounds like a plan to me go for it _
andrey.pankrashkin chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
Greetings to you. Thanks for asking for our opinion on the future of your story.
My opinion is: I'd recommend split to leave everything as it is. I really see no point in splitting the story, why not leave it as one solid story?

Also I would recommend to avoid rewriting it. I understand, that you want it to be perfect, but the is no end for perfection. Also it would make your readers to reread rewritten chapters in attempt to find out the changes. If the changes you plan are minor, "cosmetic", than you can easily implement them without notifying people - the main idea and the plot will be just the same. But if the changes you plan will alter the plot, than readers will be forced to reread them in order to understand what's going on.

I hope my small review will help.

Cheers!
Andrey.
ParanoidSchizo91 chapter 41 . 10/26/2013
I vote for shortening Furor, and starting Vitae.
bookwormlovr chapter 41 . 10/26/2013
I vote for shortening Semper Furor and creating Semper Vitae. Furor is starting to get a little long winded.
bldude chapter 41 . 10/26/2013
I vote to shorten Semper Furor and make Semper Vitae instead!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/25/2013
If it gets us another 'Semper' story, I'm all for cutting-off and starting again. I'd much rather read a trilogy for free than pay ten dollars so I can watch the hypothetical sequel that James Cameron supposedly has in the works.
Highlord chapter 41 . 10/25/2013
I vote for shortening Semper Furor, then. If it makes the writing easier for you and you think it will make for a better story, go for it.

Also, it would give you a chance to pull the Na'vi out of the hole they're in. The attackers are doomed to near total annihilation at the moment, even with the tension among the humans. If cutting Furor off at ch 30 give you a chance to rework things, it's all for the better.

Also, it may make you write more. :p