Reviews for Semper Furor
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I've always wondered if it was a
PLot hole or it was just something put in there to test people's intelligence, butt did the never consider that the flying mountains of pandora might just be full of unobtanium? And entire mountain range of rocks bigger than the skyscrapers of earth during that time just hovering there atop the magnetic vortex of the North Pole. Only iron and superconductors hover in magnetic fields.
Company man wants to talk bottom line? Tell him to take a look.
Also, tunnel borers. A very basic piece of mining equipment for the last fifty years NOW I can only imagine what might
Be done with them in 22-whatever it was. South America uses 200 ft diameter tunnelers with inbuilt processing facilities to extract ores from mountains at an industrial rate and America uses them for mine shafts, subway tunnels and the Nevada nuclear repository.
Sumply bringing a few of these in to replace the strip mining equipment would mean that the could ignore the navi entirely and mine unobtanium even faster!

Good story though.
More Dakka chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
I was hoping Jake would bring up how the tree basically mind raped all those kids- including their son- into throwing themselves into a bloodbath, and for no reason. ‘sigh’
More Dakka chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I wonder when and if the Na’vi will finally twig that their goddess is manipulating their own children into starting another bloody massacre. You would think they’d question how much the world brain really loves them.
More Dakka chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
And the blue monkeys call sky people ‘blind’. At least they recognize a fact when it hits them in the face; Eywa on the other hand doesn't seem to be getting the message.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
Are the other chapters getting rewritten? Or will they be posted as they were into the new story?
wanderer chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
Love the story ive followed for a long while but quick question where do i need to read from after you cut it from 42 chapters to 22. Where do i need to go back to
Foxhound47 chapter 42 . 12/10/2013
Okay then keep up the good work!
Can you please post an update on this when you have the next story up?
The Archiver chapter 41 . 11/28/2013
Great story, I love it. as for your poll? I already thought Furor was two stories, since it had two distinct story arcs. Why not split it earlier than chapter thirty, making the death of Jake Sully's son a story on it own? This would allow a longer drawn out story here, while giving a break between. That would of course make these two arcs smaller than the first. Good luck.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/16/2013
More!
Onsholo chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Finland is very good at losing wars.
Ineptus Astartes chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
ThousandthSon here, just going by my 'regular internet name' because I forgot my fanfic account...anywhoo.

This was not, to my great relief, a poll on 'close down or?' because this story ending would be terrible. I've looked for updates every day since Semper Furor began. (I found Semper Victoria around the end) Anyhow. If you can bring this to a good conclusion, and then start on Semper Vitae, that would be great.

Once I find my password, I'll vote, but for now, I just wanted to say something else. Thanks. For this great story, that actually eclipses Cameron's Avatar in terms of making Pandora and the Na'vi actually likable, giving the humans personality I can relate with and making characters who I now instantly recognize. Well done kat.
Bioweapon 155 chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
...Is that Hell march I'm hearing?
Zanedor chapter 41 . 10/28/2013
Sounds like a plan to me go for it _
andrey.pankrashkin chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
Greetings to you. Thanks for asking for our opinion on the future of your story.
My opinion is: I'd recommend split to leave everything as it is. I really see no point in splitting the story, why not leave it as one solid story?

Also I would recommend to avoid rewriting it. I understand, that you want it to be perfect, but the is no end for perfection. Also it would make your readers to reread rewritten chapters in attempt to find out the changes. If the changes you plan are minor, "cosmetic", than you can easily implement them without notifying people - the main idea and the plot will be just the same. But if the changes you plan will alter the plot, than readers will be forced to reread them in order to understand what's going on.

I hope my small review will help.

Cheers!
Andrey.
ParanoidSchizo91 chapter 41 . 10/26/2013
I vote for shortening Furor, and starting Vitae.