Reviews for Semper Furor
DeathstrokeNorris chapter 10 . 4/28
So we got a proto ONI and Earth is about to get unified. If/When we crack FTL travel the na'vi are vetting stomped, instead of reinforcements arriving every 1-3 years they could get thousands in a few months
WomanSlayer chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Fuck. Nice. Holy Hell. Fucking Nice.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
And on to your sequel. So far the writing is consistent, characters continuesly being developed and it's nice to see some new faces, let's hope this work is as good as your last.
- Jesse
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Well, I'm not sure I like were this is going. I mean its a good story but the UEG is worrisome.
grievousrommel chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
So what conflict was Jake talking about? WWIII, Vietnam?
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I've always wondered if it was a
PLot hole or it was just something put in there to test people's intelligence, butt did the never consider that the flying mountains of pandora might just be full of unobtanium? And entire mountain range of rocks bigger than the skyscrapers of earth during that time just hovering there atop the magnetic vortex of the North Pole. Only iron and superconductors hover in magnetic fields.
Company man wants to talk bottom line? Tell him to take a look.
Also, tunnel borers. A very basic piece of mining equipment for the last fifty years NOW I can only imagine what might
Be done with them in 22-whatever it was. South America uses 200 ft diameter tunnelers with inbuilt processing facilities to extract ores from mountains at an industrial rate and America uses them for mine shafts, subway tunnels and the Nevada nuclear repository.
Sumply bringing a few of these in to replace the strip mining equipment would mean that the could ignore the navi entirely and mine unobtanium even faster!

Good story though.
More Dakka chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
I was hoping Jake would bring up how the tree basically mind raped all those kids- including their son- into throwing themselves into a bloodbath, and for no reason. ‘sigh’
More Dakka chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I wonder when and if the Na’vi will finally twig that their goddess is manipulating their own children into starting another bloody massacre. You would think they’d question how much the world brain really loves them.
More Dakka chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
And the blue monkeys call sky people ‘blind’. At least they recognize a fact when it hits them in the face; Eywa on the other hand doesn't seem to be getting the message.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
Are the other chapters getting rewritten? Or will they be posted as they were into the new story?
wanderer chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
Love the story ive followed for a long while but quick question where do i need to read from after you cut it from 42 chapters to 22. Where do i need to go back to
Foxhound47 chapter 42 . 12/10/2013
Okay then keep up the good work!
Can you please post an update on this when you have the next story up?
The Archiver chapter 41 . 11/28/2013
Great story, I love it. as for your poll? I already thought Furor was two stories, since it had two distinct story arcs. Why not split it earlier than chapter thirty, making the death of Jake Sully's son a story on it own? This would allow a longer drawn out story here, while giving a break between. That would of course make these two arcs smaller than the first. Good luck.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/16/2013
More!
Onsholo chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Finland is very good at losing wars.