Reviews for Belief
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hi,

Okay, this was utterly amazing! Definitely the best yet, it summed them up in such simplistic terms! I loved it, especially the last line. It is so true!

~Paige
ncisfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
wow i like that :)
M. Iris Alicea chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Woooooow! This is so strong; so tightly woven, it nearly hurts to read that last line! GLomp! Christmas cookies? This is amazing.
Merr2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wish I was eloquent enough to describe WHY this scene hooks itself in my skin and tugs there. There is a multitude of secrets written between these lines—and it's a bit haunting. The glaring line between Rogue: good, innocent, pure, hurting; and Gambit: bad, tainted, filthy, hurting, is really defined in this piece. Light and Dark. White and Black. Angel and Demon. Astounding.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
*Gasp!*

YOU wrote a stand alone Romy drabble? Shock of all shocks.

Well, you know me, all of your drabbles are just so amazing. I love this one too. ;)
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Your writing is so powerful. In so few words, you really get a message across to us. You've become really good at showing the contrast between Rogue and Remy and capturing that special irony that permeates their relationship (one of the reasons I love them together). Your stories are amazing, and I've been following some of them for a while (I'll try to review more, but sometimes short chapters don't really leave me much to say).

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I've become a big fan of your writing in the past few weeks. Keep it up!
Shado Assassin chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
ok I mean this as constructively as possible but this is more a poem than a story there is no clear plot no clear conflict characterization or even clear characters