Reviews for Crossing Lines
mendenbar chapter 6 . 6/22
I know it's been a while since you added to this, but it is fantastic and you really, really, REALLY need to come back and finish it. Please?!
Biba79 chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
I love it so far. They better find Katie soon, I want to see a happy reunion.

Also, it has been 2 months since you updated this fic, what gives? Come on, you gotta update to make readers happy! CHOP CHOP!
laffers18 chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
I'm all caught up...and trying desperately not to beg for a new chapter ;)

Love the back and forth between then and now. Booth and Brennans desperation...and the glimpses between Max and Booth.

Love it.
ProfeJMarie chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Aww - Katie-Bug - raspberries on the belly - can't I just see this all happening? Daddy Booth is an extra kind of hotness in and of itself.

I love how this is equal parts sentimental and excitement/action.
ProfeJMarie chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Love these back and forth scenes - the little snippets work so well.

I like this idea that Booth is not a cop - but the protective lion father who will do what he must to get his little girl back. I hope that he and Brennan will unite at some point - it is a terrible (and I just mean emotionally, not in a literary sense) thing for parents to be separated when they are also separated from their children.
ceeray3 chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Omg...the pieces don't line up? Who's the inside man? What happened with Ortiz? (I'd really like to see that man die!...that was bad to say, wasn't it?) I want more! I want more of the present and more of the past! And could you please deliver quickly? K. Thanks!
ceeray3 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
I hate for Booth and Brennan that they don't feel like they have each other right now, but the story is fantastic! It's driving me nuts! Love love love that Booth went to Max for help. These comments are horribly inadequate. I'll have to gush once I'm home!
ceeray3 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
I'm really loving the flashbacks. Your descriptions and insights are fantastic. I completely love the drama and angst!
ceeray3 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Agh...I can't even begin to imagine the horror they're going through right now. Excellent descriptions. If I didn't have my seatbelt on, I'd be on the edge of my seat! As it is, I've learned how to hold my breath for much longer periods of time!
ceeray3 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I'm just gonna keep saying OMG constantly, aren't I? This is friggin awesome! Love all the characters. Especially Cullen. Can't wait for the rest!
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Holy cow! Fantastic! Sucked me right in! Love The Nut House!can't wait to read more! You'll save me on this car ride that has no end!
jsq chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Now this is the kind of steady updating I like to see in my suspenseful stories. I like the angle Max adds to this story and his bond with both Booth and Brennan. Also, I loved that My Little Pony made a cameo.
gocubsgo17 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Ooooh, the suspense is building! I absolutely adore the flashbacks and the little snippets we get of Katie. SO cute. Your update made my night a little bit better. So thanks :)
Rankor01 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
good imagery on the flashback. I like how you shown Max throughout it all. Hopefully, the meeting with Cullen will yield something.

Looking forward to seeing how you do this.
Beth Cain chapter 6 . 1/24/2011