Reviews for Crossing Lines
MiseryMaker chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
This story is killing me. I love it. I have a hard time not being swept up in all kinds of parental emotion over it.

You're doing a marvelous job with this story!
jenlovesbones chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
(special note: I was trying to review chapter six, and the window popped up with an unsent chapter four review from weeks ago... so, this was supposed to get posted then.) :)

Hmm... 'no', eh? I know there's a method to Booth's madness, but if I were Brennan, that's one of those times he would have gotten slugged.

I kinda want to see all their backstory in the years that run parallel to the show, when they're a couple.

So, how's Booth gonna fix this. *sits and stares at you while you type* :D

Also, Cullen makes me giggle.
Katniss730 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
The sweet father/daughter moments you've created here are beyond adorable. I hope they find Katie in time and that it doesn't tear B&B apart.
sunnyamazing chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Excuse me whilst I wipe away my tears, that was beautiful. I love how Max understood what Booth was going through because he has a daughter and that is something that is understood when men have daughters.

Then that Brennan is still so literal about someone being a bastard, that really reminded me of the 100th!

The hospital scene was beautiful. You nailed protective Booth over his daughter wonderfully!

Then Booth in the car, well I was already crying, but I cried a bit more.

Now I just want to give Katie squishy hugs, she is adorable. I loved the there's a bug in our bed line, that made me giggle and then that at four she can give Brennan advice about shoes, I feel that she may have spent some time with her aunt Angela?

The father daughter breakfast and washing the dishes was very sweet too and the Trying song made me smile, well maybe that was the thought of Booth singing ;)

Then those last lines, you've hooked me with the cliffhanger! I cannot wait to hear about these pieces that aren't lining up!

Finally remember if you are feeling anxious about this story, you should know that you rock! You mightn't think that angst is your forte, but I am telling you it is! Also I'll always be around to give you a word or two or one hundred :)
samnickmike chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Eeeeek! Oh my! I like your angsty side! Glad your working on this again, it really is very good!
sunnyamazing chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
So you say that angst isn't your forte, yet this is wonderful!

The way you reveal little pieces of information through the flashbacks is so very insightful!

Brennan going "home" to the lab was wonderful, I loved how Cam defended Booth, that was very realistic!

Then that Cam realised that Booth was in love with Brennan seven years ago, I love the woman! Oh and the lab having ears made me laugh!

Then the scene at the diner, I loved how Booth wanted to know if Stephanie had hidden the knives!

It was a beautiful scene when Booth and Brennan told Max that they were getting married and having a baby, we need scenes like this more often!

Oh and the castrating comment and about not finding the body was perfect. I could really see Max saying a line like this!

Then where to begin with the final part, the dynamic between Booth and Max was perfect. That Booth would ask Max about his people was so telling of how much of a wonderful father he is.

This is made of win, as are you. I am now off to read the next chapter :)
Rhonwen chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I think this is fabulous. I cant wait for an update.. I'll bug you everyday until you do... :))
Rhonwen chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
You knew Hodgins would offer whatever for those he loves.. great story.. very intense..
Rhonwen chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I had no trouble following the first chap.. you are a brilliant writer.. drew me right in..lol I think chatting on twitter helps too.. Fantastic off to read chapt 2.
mendenbar chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I still think FFN hates me. I KNOW, beyond a shadow of resonable doubt that favorited you. But FFN in its infinite ability to mess things up did not alert me to this story. So now here I am some 5 chapters behind! Okay, so it isn't all bad. I haven't had to wait for 4 updates but still, it's the principle of the thing.

Please update yesterday or sooner? I know angst isn't really your favorite genre but you do it sooooo very well. I haven't read many other things that take the FBI/BB issues really to heart and their logical conclusion so this is thrilling.
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Oooh, always love vigilante Max getting involved! Hope B&B find a way to work together, though Booth sneaking about is sexy hehe! This chapter was well worth the wait :D
jsq chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I was so excited to see this update. I enjoy suspense- I consider it different than angst. I'm still really loving the format, and I particularly enjoyed the bit in the beginning about going home. Very well-written.
jenlovesbones chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I don't blame Booth for not wanting to chance ransom... Though to have it as a backup is smart.

Also, I find the idea of castration visually disturbing. *shutters*

I'll keep encouraging Steph and Laura to keep you going on this one! :)
RositaLG chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Okay, so this chapter totally made me think of The End in the Beginning when Caroline says "I went in the front door, Max slipped in the back and we got it covered." Between the squints and the FBI and Max, someone will find her quickly.
gocubsgo17 chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I know you say angst isn't your forte, but I'd say it's damn good. The flashbacks are great too and, of course, anything with Max in it is just awesome. I'm slightly worried about the backlash Booth and Max are going to face should Bren find out about them going behind her back, but I'm all about the angst lately so I say bring it on! Have I told you how much I love this story? :)
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »