Reviews for Crossing Lines
xoxokiss210 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I LOVED
LnZB chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Ummm...are you going to keep up with this piece? Because it is quite awesome and needs to be continued.
exuperance18 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Hi Sophia,

A quick message to tell you I like this tory, especially the way you revisit some of the main events in their past but allowing yourself to end them differently!

I like of course the fact that they are together, that Booth chose her instead of his carrier and especially that they are married and have a daughter! Thanks for sharing
auntof3 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Holy crappity, crap, crap!

Here I was...looking for new fic to read before I have to start back teaching junior high tomorrow - you know...fluffy, happy, bunny and kitty type stuff. (That will teach me to just glance at the summary and not the genre, but I digress...)

This is good.

Really, really good.

And I think I'm going to need an update sooner, rather than later, okay? (Not that I'm bossy...I'm really not. I just don't do well with patience, LOL.)
ProfeJMarie chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
This is wonderful tension and great use of flashback. I had to backtrack a little bit to remind me of the timeline of their relationship . . . and then remembered how even greater this timeline is.

I love you bringing back the Nunan scene - that scene in the show was perfection all around and adding in the idea that those two were together, then . . . *sigh*.

The potential conflict between Booth and Brennan is intriguing - and very realistic for such a situation. I also like Cullen being in this - and his role.

Finally, I will mention again that I think the chapter prologues are a wonderful literary device.
stephaniew chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Another amazing chapter! I'm really loving how you're incorporating scenes from the past into your current world...showing how we got to where we are. Still funny (thought not in a ha-ha way) that they're still having trouble communicating about things. Interesting juxtaposition of their views and why they have them...looking forward to seeing how that resolves itself. Also very excited to see what happens with the old gang together...and how this "inside" person is that Sam has! Great stuff, kiddo!
henrylover94 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
love the plot of the story,awesome, please update soon, will be looking forward to the updates.:D
LittleThingsMatter chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
It's great, angst is on reasonable level. I love Brennan as a mother! Poor little girl trapped underground...

First paragraph was amazing, something my teacher would grade A :)

K
RositaLG chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Cliff-hangers are mean! :)
Jazmine Cullen chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Okay you just leave me on tension. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! (sobbing) please? :-(
MiseryMaker chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Love your spin on things. This is so intense. I literally cannot wait for another chapter.
samnickmike chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
very nice, sorry for the lost words, but it seems you found them again very nicely. I like the way it is unfolding. I really like the alternate ending in the bathtub...
Rankor01 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Nice chapter, interesting where you went AU and got them together, that must have been an emotional clash of the titans. I bet the ransom fight will be even more of a struggle. I can easily see Brennan walling herself off against pain and that will almost literally kill Booth.

I'm looking forward to where you're going with this, and curious to who the inside source is.
sunnyamazing chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
First things first, I've got your back. Long distance but I've still got it. I'm good at rambling people into submission so if you need that just let me know and I'm there.

I really like the timeline of this story, the way that all the moments/flashbacks mix in together. It is certainly very clever :)

Also I loved the difference between Booth and Brennan, that Brennan became the more emotional one and Booth the rational not going to gamble one. Personally I think that's very believable.

I'm looking forward to finding out who Sam's man on the inside is :)

Great chapter. I love and live to read angst, life is messy and complicated and sometimes awful and painful but that makes it life!

December 26th has certainly been a magnificent day! Thank you :)
gocubsgo17 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Have I told you how much I love angst? And how good you are at writing it? Because I love angst and you're AMAZING at writing it :) Oh, and I got your back. Anyone who whines is about to open a big can of whoop ass from me
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »