Reviews for Crossing Lines
gocubsgo17 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Have I told you how much I love angst? And how good you are at writing it? Because I love angst and you're AMAZING at writing it :) Oh, and I got your back. Anyone who whines is about to open a big can of whoop ass from me
EmmyMayyy chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Gorgeous, I don't see how there will be any hate mail in this, that was the perfect chapter and I had to smile at the very last line from Cullen.
jsq chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
What's wrong with you? Seriously, what kind of psycho has a little kid kidnapped and buried alive. Obviously you have real issues and should see a therapist. I'm terribly offended.

Just kidding. This is what happens when they let people with brain injuries write reviews. Love the flashback (especially the inclusion of Ortiz- one of my favorite Booth moments), and I adore Cullen.
CrayonClown chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
OMG! You may be holding back on this one because of the angst on the show, but let me tell you I would rather have this kind of angst that they are going through together rather than the kind of angst on the show they are going through because of each other. There's a difference, and I don't think you should allow that to affect your posting of this story.

Can't wait for the next update! I will be sitting on the edge of my seat until then, and then after every update until this one is solved.

MiseryMaker chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
This is simply marvelously stressful reading. I love it. My heart is pounding and I'm hoping like heck that you are furiously typing your next chapter. And the next one.

Love the way you wove in the back story throughout the flashes to the present. Booth telling Gordon to take him to Bones was so very powerful.

Wow... this is really good!
ProfeJMarie chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Oh- what an interesting timeline! I like that creative leap a lot and am anxious for how this will play out. Great blend of past and present suspense.
samnickmike chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
ahhhh, poor Katie.. can't wait to see what happens next! I know I have said this before, but I really enjoy going back and forth between past and present, nice style
stephaniew chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Wow! Super intense! Loving this story! Great characterization, everyone is really well done. You've done an excellent job working in the flashbacks and tying them into what's happening now. Brennan's snapping at Booth was perfect...not an unusual reactionto this kind of situation. Booth promising that they'd find her and it would be on was also dead on...just right for Booth. Really, really well written all around!
Gemlily5 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Hey there! I thought you could not make it any more suspenseful... but you did it , this was something else.

I like the way you have Booth being so protective of Brennan and knowing that she needs his support through all this.

I can only imagine what the next chapter will be like!

This was a real treat. Thank you. :D

jsq chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
You know what I've learned from years of watching crime shows and movies? Never be a nanny. The nanny is ALWAYS a goner. Your story reminded me of this and made me grateful I made it out of my college years (largely spent as a nanny) alive.

So, thanks for that.

I love the way you're incorportating the past into this one. Can't wait to see what happens next.
sunnyamazing chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Oh the flashbacks to another one of my all time favourite episodes, even if that voice of the one and only Gravedigger can send chills down my spine!

Great chapter, I love how you added your little spin on the real episode.

I thought the idea of Booth fighting Brennan to get her into his arms was so in character that it was amazing.

I can't wait for the next part, but I am sensing sadness. But I am here to read and defend if necessary!
LittleThingsMatter chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Poor Katie...

RositaLG chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Way to pay the ransom! Good call.
jenlovesbones chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I have a deep desire to rewatch Aliens in a Spaceship right now.

I'm loving Katie and I don't even know her yet.

I've got the feeling that something's not going to go quite right with the ransom money... hmmm...

Can't wait for the next update. :)
pdlbean chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I apologize if my review sounded rude. I honestly wasn't trying to be. It was an attempt at a joke. If it didn't come across that way, I'm sorry. This was well worth the wait!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »