Reviews for Crossing Lines
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow... Holy cow! First thing I'll do when I have time is rush to read your other work.

This phenomenal storytelling. You reeled me in with the lovely maze of memories and current-day happiness.

Steph was right-that was a KILLER ending for a chapter!

Love this story already! Booth and Gordon-Gordon working together is a fantastic idea!

Can't wait for more!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
OMG, the gravedigger is back? She didn't get hit with a sniper's bullet. Wow! This ride just got very bumpy.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Holy... Wait, what? Wow, totally did not see that coming in any way! I love a shocking cliffhanger though... :) Um, let's see ...the beginning was great...reminded me a little bit of Bren's book from EitB. Love the setup on where they are now...& love having GGW thrown into the mix! Excellent prose, as always...very polished and sets the scene perfectly. Really really looking forward to what happens next & seeing more of the backstory!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Intriguing. It is kind of sad to think of B&B not fighting crime though. I imagine that is how the series will end in some way or the other.
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Ooohhhh this is going to be good... :0)
samnickmike chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow! That was not what I expected, great job !
gocubsgo17 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OMFG I about just shit myself right then and there. I'm already in love with this story. I just hope there's plenty of B&B moments in here too. So far the backstory part isn't confusing at all, or at least, I understand, so I don't thing you have anything to worry about. Please update soon? Pretty please? :)
LittleOriginalOne chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Now this looks interesting...

I don't think I've seen many stories where they get together & the FBI actually dissolves their partnership. (If I'm mistaken PLEASE share!)

Can't wait for more!
etakkate chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
dun dun! i'm hooked already! honestly, your writing has come so far since you first began posting. It's really awesome to see the progression (Your first stories are brilliant too) I am just excited that you're pumping them out so fast, lol! As much as i would like you to get better, your being sick is doing wonders for the volume of writing you're getting around to! Thanks again for sharing! can't wait to see where you take it!
pdlbean chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
intriguing!
red chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
what? omg... you seriously need to update this soon!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
WHAT! OMG! I'm in. Update soon.
EmmyMayyy chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
You finally posted it, sweetie! I loved it, even better than I could have imagined! Booth owns a bar? A tad different.
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh my goodness.

My jaw literally hit the floor when I read that last part. What a stunningly amazing twist.

I loved the flashback scenes, Booth and Brennan giving up crime solving, Sweets pleading, then the scene in the bathroom was adorable. Gordon Gordon is here too and I love that man.

This is awesome, you have hooked me straight away!
jhi1005 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I'm hooked! More please, this was a great cliffhanger.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »