Reviews for Another Heart Calls
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
:)(: Absolutely brilliant. I love the way you've written the characters and the way you construct their thoughts, mainly Claire's in this case. I rather enjoyed the angst in this. A jealous!Claire is super awesome. Claire taking charge is a very nice touch. I love everything about this story. I've read it three times already.
Kendra Iscariette chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Yummy, lol. Thanks for the good read!
StarrH chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Loved it...I'm always impressed by writers that can convincingly convey a characters feelings, thoughts and behaviors. The thought processes as well as the interactions were really well written. Thanks
Mercs2Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
For a post-Afterlife fan fiction featuring Alice and Claire, I really enjoyed it. /Thoroughly/ enjoyed it! It was quite poetic in the sense that it flowed, and you could really feel that jealousy that Claire had over Luther.

This one is definitely a favourite. Keep writing!
ShinyThingsGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Again, great work. The tension is *perfect* in this story. I swore that I was totally over angsty fics, convincing myself that they were puerile (which is funny considering you equate Claire's feelings to that of a teenager) but like . . . I just can't help loving them. Is it sad that I could easily read through several of these chapters of Claire despairing over her girl crush? Wonderfully executed story here and if I say I'd want more pining-Claire, it is only because I have a problem and not because this story did not deliver.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Awesome job ! XP
fembuck chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Mm, very enjoyable tale. I can never get enough of jealous!Claire, and I loved the sibling connection between Claire and Chris. Alice's good pre-girlfriending, rubbing Claire's back was also great. And, Chris did call it. The Redfield's ARE good in bed. Dominant!Claire is very pleasing. Thanks for sharing :D
Dee chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Love this fic amazing! Thank you !
DoomKitteh chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Love! I rather like it when Claire takes charge. I have a strange notion that it makes more sense than Alice doing so... Anyway! Awesomeness and all that :3
TheQueen chapter 1 . 12/2/2010

Great fic!
Manya91 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
as always, mega good fiction.

bit angsty, as you said.

but perfectly written.