Reviews for A Time and a Place
JAYTOKMAR chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Hello there, I hope this isn't a faux pas, but after reading this story I had to review it. Living in the land of tea and crumpets has left me behind in terms of whats going on in the Sanctuary world, but with your story I had no need of current events.

Your characters and their interactions were perfect, Tesla especially.

Good luck with Alice, strong female characters are a favorite of mine and this introduction to her has left me wanting more.

Keep writing.

J.
NexIncendius chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
Sequel?
melissaadams22 chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Hey there,

*Waves at you happily* Just wanted to say TERRIFIC job before all this cold weather rolls in. *Rolls eyes at that* I don't mind winter on postcards, other than that let it go play in someone else's sandbox. LOL

GREAT job on this story, I really did enjoy it a lot so please write more soon! :-D
Miss Pookamonga chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Cute story :) I really love your OC. And I love the banter with Nikola-he was very in-character. Great job :)

luv,

Miss Pookamonga :P
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
Aw, i really do love and enjoy this story! I'm a bit sad that it's coming to an end, but you never know, maybe thier will be some more meetings! *wink wink nudge nudge* haha :)

You've done a brilliant job and the story was really enjoyable. Keep up the amazing work! :) :D
Trinaluv33 chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
Hello there!

I loved it! The whole thing; beautiful! You should run off more stories from this one, making Nikola his vampirey-self again! Again, loved it!

~Trinaluv33~
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! So sorry i didn't discover it sooner! I hope that story you wrote about Alice and the Real Life Nikola gets published, that would be so awesome, and i'm sure it would do well, this story is so well written. I can't wait for more :) :D
melissaadams22 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
Hey there,

AW what a nice treat to return after 'unplugging' myself from the internet yesterday. :D :) This is fantastic, I truly enjoyed it, really.

Spent all day yesterday watching Sanctuary, Stargate SG1 & a couple episodes of Commander in chief then to come back and read this amazing story...well I'm just BLOWN AWAY! *Holds up champagne in toast to your awesome creativeness*

Melissa
grumpypirate chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
She'd better get that source blood into him fast! I can't have my favorite character dying on me like that. I can't wait for your next chapter!
grumpypirate chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
You have an absolutly amazing story. I do hope your novel gets published so I can read it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
melissaadams22 chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Hey there,

Waves at you happily and tries to snuggle in my snuggie...DANG it's cold here and we got 3 to 5 inches of snow over the last couple days. *Shakes head*

Your story was a real treat, I enjoyed reading it and loving it immensely, it's GREAT!
Song of Scrios chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
ahhh even in the face of death nikola still has his wit XD
sci-fied chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
" "Just a humble admirer of your great kind," Tesla replied with a cocky grin. "

Tesla WOULD say that...

Really glad that he kisses Helen before he leaves. Hopefully she will 'have to' use the blood to save him...of course, she will have to prepare the blood so that he can be re-vamped, so hopefully Nikola won't suffer too long while that is done.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

sci
trekie chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
This is really awesome, I like how the story is nicely pogressing. You have both the characterization and the voices down perfectly from Sanctuary while your original character seems pretty rounded and very likeable so far - you know, in spite of the fact that she shot Tesla. :) Basically it's a fun read all around. I hope you'll update soon!
melissaadams22 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Hey there,

Well someone must have said Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow here in the Northeast of the US cause we got snow here. LOL

Been watching Sanctuary all day minus the few moments I took to read your story and can you think of a better way to spend your Sunday? LOL

It was truly WONDERFUL & a TREAT! Thank you very much.

Melissa